Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Bachelor Adventure Ride

Private Eye

New in Town
Bringin' back the fedora, one head at a time.

I called it the “Bachelor Adventure Ride!” and it was a blast (My bachelor party - gettin' hitched on August 10). The "posse" left the roscoes at home, but the fedoras and double-breasted suits accompanied us to several LA hotspots with histories that spanned the “Golden Era.” We all enjoyed ourselves so much, that it looks like it could be a regular event. Several of us carried anachronistic cameras to capture the event, but of special note are the photos of Joshua Dearing. This guy is good. Take a look at these pix for a sense of the time-altering fun we had on this magical night. The Bachelor Adventure Ride.

Thought the folks here at the Fedora Lounge would enjoy 'em.

Private Eye

New in Town
Many more to come

akaBruno said:
Congrats on the wedding. The pics are great. Looks like a good time was had by all.

Best of luck,

Bruno

Thanks, Bruno. We were all pissing on ice. Everything was jake.

I'll post the next non-bachelor event here. Maybe we can attract some woo-bait all zazooed out? Of course the next time the boys go out, my frail will have this gee all tied up in knots... matrimony-style.

Not so bad though. A couple of nights ago, I went out with some of the boys to this rug joint where one of my gunsels has his jane singin' in the band - swing style. Place called "Joe's" on Magnolia in Burbank (CA). Looks like it could be a regular gig. I'll keep you posted.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buick