Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Bar is Open!

happyfilmluvguy

Call Me a Cab
Michaelson said:
I'm finding them all OVER the site today. Looks like someone discovered pages over 3 years old and decided to reply to them.

What? Nothing new to read?[huh] ;)

Regards! Michaelson

That's kind of funny considering we talk about old news. lol

I just believe too many of these old threads had a run years ago and haven't gotten much attention since they ended. I'm trying to revive a few for people who haven't read them and responded. :)

I wish that link to the original Fedora Lounge was still active though! It would be interesting to read from it. Mr. Key, do you know if the original content is still around?

Rosie

One Too Many
Tee Hee, I read this not realizing it was from 3 years ago. I was almost in tears because I couldn't see the "new" things MK was talking about. DUH to me! lol

happyfilmluvguy

Call Me a Cab
Rosie said:
Tee Hee, I read this not realizing it was from 3 years ago. I was almost in tears because I couldn't see the "new" things MK was talking about. DUH to me! lol

that's okay. It's really interesting to go back in time, even in here. Uh, what I mean is....nevermind...

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo