Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The BIG hat road-trip (Crazy Hat Idea Part II)

Kim Steiner

New in Town
Near miss in Washington

Yes, Aquia33 and I made phone contact in Washington, DC, but failed to pass the hat because of my last-minute decision not to throw the hat in the back of the Durango after not having heard from him. This weekend I will look seriously at the possibility of strapping the hat on the back of the Harley before heading west. K. Steiner

Kim Steiner

New in Town
Sorry about the repeated posts!

Nice hat, nice suit, Aquia33! That puts me at 15 posts. Maybe PMs will work now, but that would not have helped on Wednesday. K. Steiner

Jake Sullivan

One of the Regulars
Think he may have missed you?

Kim,

I read his last post, I think he tried to call your hottel , but missed you. Let me know if I can help with message relays, try your PM on me and if it is functioning. I am on the lounge quite often if it will help.

Cheers
Jake

Jake Sullivan

One of the Regulars
Got your PM Kim Steiner

I sent you a reply, If there is a computer glich, i thought I would let you know here that I can make the trip to Alton easily let me know.

Jake

Scuffy

One of the Regulars
Howdy from another Jake!

I just came across this thread this morning and I know it's a bit late. But if this needs an extra set of legs I'm more than willing to help out! I too live in Northeast Ohio, literally about a mile from the intersections of Route 11 and 90. I can even drive it if it comes down to it- in the name forward motion! :p

Scuffy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy