Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The BIG hat road-trip (Crazy Hat Idea Part II)

phre7

New in Town
Moving right along ...

I would be glad to help move it through the panhandle. Actual location is about 25 miles east of Tallahassee, Florida. :cheers1:

Flyboy

New in Town
Norman, OK, 73071. Effectively Oklahoma City. And I have an airplane at my disposal--which I always need an excuse to fly--so I can pick up and/or deliver the hat for at least one leg of its trip.

driven_247

New in Town
Dayton (Fairborn), Ohio

I'm about 1 hr North of Cincinnati and 1 hr SouthWest of Columbus.
Willing to travel at least a couple hours each way if it helps.
Also have trips planned to Vegas, Cancun and Elkhart, Indiana (near South Bend) in April.

Crookshanks

New in Town
Stockholm, Sweden.

I have a friend in Stockholm who´s going "home" to London on regular basis. Don´t think she knows about the Fedora Lounge yet. Better tell her. Then I know Belly Tanks (in Copenhagen) travels to Stockholm now and then so it shouldn´t be any problem passing it on by hand up here.

chilidawgguy

New in Town
20121 24067 24360

I have 3 homes in Virginia...Centreville near DC...the middle of the state near Roanoke..and the far SW near the North Carolina border about 2 hours from Charlotte.

Burma Shave

One of the Regulars
Columbia SC...

...about two or three hours from coastal SC, southern North Carolina, east Georgia. In other words, I'm right in the middle of the state. Sign me up!

spiridon

A-List Customer
LEUII said:
I can move it through Mobile County, Alabama.

LevII...if it's okay with you, I wouldn't mind getting in on this (reminds me of a cigar boxpass we have fun with on another BB)....perhaps we could hook up and take some pics of a "Hat Handoff" ?? just LMK.:cool2:

"Doc" Devereux

One Too Many
I'm in if you'll have me!

vespasian said:
If you want to send it internationally there are a few of us in the UK and no doubt further afield. Im sure we can get some good publicity here too.

I've got a book to plug in May, so might well be able to get the hat on TV if it's in the neighbourhood. At the very least I could almost certainly wear it for a signing date.

The neighbourhood in question being London.

scotrace

Head Bartender
Staff member
As I said before

I'd be happy to drive it from Ohio to the Carolinas, if that route helps.
It seems to have parked on some unknown head already?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner