Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Blitz Party

Rosielee

New in Town
I just had to let everyone know about the fabulous night I have just had. I went to a party in Shoreditch London UK called The Blitz Party, it was the best party I have been to in a long time, everyone was dressed in their beautiful and wonderful vintage clothing. The men where is suits, hats, army and navy and the ladies were beautifully dressed in vintage and vintage inspired dresses, hats and their hair all beutifully set. I felt like I had been transported into a time warp with ration book style menus for your drinks, old vintage movies projected on the walls. It was the best time I have had ever, you would have all loved it! Sorry about going on an on but it was fabulous!!!!:D

Fleur De Guerre

Call Me a Cab
I posted about it in the Events thread trying to get more London FLers to come, you should've spoken up Rosie Lee!

Here are two pics from the event from my friend's camera!

n802575137_1303538_8342.jpg

My chap and I

n802575137_1303547_5149.jpg

Friends plus sandbags!

Rosielee

New in Town
Fleur De Guerre said:
I posted about it in the Events thread trying to get more London FLers to come, you should've spoken up Rosie Lee!

Here are two pics from the event from my friend's camera!

Sorry Fleur De Guerre I have only just joined this site, so I had not seen your thread. But I did see you there and you looked fabulous!:D

Fleur De Guerre

Call Me a Cab
Thank you! :) I want to see your pics, and what you looked like, I'm betting fabulous too!

I just meant in that I would have loved to meet fab new FLers. Hopefully there will be a next time!

Rosielee

New in Town
Hi

Sadly I didnt take any photo's of myself, my husband forgot the camera:mad: and I tried to take some with my mobile, but unfortunately the pictures are too dark!

I was wearing a beige and black stop staring dress with black buttons on the front with frilly half sleeves and a black rose in my hair and very short only 5'2lol

You probably would not have recognised me with the amount of people there, but do let me know of any other events that you will be attending and I will see if I can make it and meet up with you.

volatile

A-List Customer
Fleur De Guerre said:
Thank you! :) I want to see your pics, and what you looked like, I'm betting fabulous too!

I just meant in that I would have loved to meet fab new FLers. Hopefully there will be a next time!

Invite me next time you go Fleur!

[PS: Haven't spoken to you in AGES!]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy