Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Camptown Fieldmaster and the upcoming 1957 "Legend"

ProfessorShak

New in Town
Hey Gang,

This is for indy fans and fedora wearers
It's been a few days since I got my Fieldmaster and I have to say that this hat, by far, is the best hat I've ever worn. I can't even describe it to you not only how comfortable it is but how sturdy and tough it is. It feels soft to the touch and the color is delicious, and to top it off it has the vented sweatband. And I've heard from Ken at Camptown that an even better hat is coming out. What he calls the 1957 "Legend" which is said to be in accordance with the AdventureBilt Hat Co. From what I've heard, this will be great news for Indy fans and fedora wearers alike, and may just be my next hat. So Far I can I say I LOVE my camptown and hope that will age with me very well.

Here are a few pics to give you an idea. It's bashed in a Raiders of the Lost Ark Style.
Cheers Gang.

IMG_0334.jpg

IMG_0337.jpg

IMG_0340.jpg

DanielJones

I'll Lock Up
Custom79 said:
ProfessorShak.

I've recently placed an order with Ken for my Camptown Fieldmaster.

Thanks for the pics. At least I can look til mine arrives!

Cheers.

C79

You love it too once it arrives! Be sure to post pics when you get it. Out of the box and all.;)

Cheers!

Dan

JerseyJones

Vendor
DanielJones said:
No new news on the "Noir" model as of yet, but I think that the "Legend" is taking forefront at this time. But rest assured it is still being planned for.

Cheers!

Dan

In the effort to respect the vendor rules of the site, I can only state that I will answer any specific questions via PM or email regarding particular items. Please contact me off-forum for such information

Thank you all,
Ken

Colby Jack

Call Me a Cab
Soon as I save some funds up...I was thinking about the two you have listed currently...but maybe a trifecta would be fun!:D...Or would we call it the holy trinity?:eek: :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo