Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Chap Quiz

Alan Eardley

One Too Many
Ladies and gentlemen,

On of my best Christmas presents (from my lovely wife) was a subscription to The Chap Magazine - mandatory reading for every male who feels he is in the wrong century.

As quizzes are an essential part of the Festive Season (that's the Holidays to some) I present the Chap Quiz. Now, by answering a few simple questions, every man can determine the most important fact about himself - whether he is a Chap or a Chav. There will also be a small accolade for the first person (not from the UK) to offer a definition and derivation of the term Chav.

The_Chap.jpg

Happy New Year.

Alan Eardley

One Too Many
Judgement

Shindeco,

Sorry, I'm afraid that was a trick. The use of an online information source identifies you as a Cad, rather than a Chav. A Chap would ask his butler or a waiter at his club.

Mr. H,

My current location is in my study, although I note that at the time you posted your message I was in the bathroom. I hope this helps.

Dr. Alan

The Wingnut

One Too Many
Mr. 'H' said:
At work AND surfing the FL??!!

The cheek of you, really.

Wher's your work ethic?!

:rolleyes:

I'll admit between spurts of coding HTML and cgi, I'm scrolling through the Lounge and a host of other sites.

Lousy habit. S'okay, in a few months, I'll be away from computers for nearly half a year!

nightandthecity

Practically Family
Mr. 'H' said:
At work AND surfing the FL??!!

The cheek of you, really.

Wher's your work ethic?!

:rolleyes:
(polite cough)

The Confederation of Anarcho-Dandyists (or CAD) is totally opposed to the work ethic. It seeks to supplant this vile concept with THE SHIRK ETHIC. To this end its online Chat Room (or Chap Room) is cunningly disguised to look like Windows Help. This enables the oppressed wage slave to wile away the office hours discussing such important topics as trouser creases and hat doffing, instead of contributing to the expansion of global mediocrity.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24