Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

"The Custom Shop" Custom tailoring????

BigLittleTim

Familiar Face
Gentlemen,

I love vintage clothing, but have an... unusual... physique.

At 5'-7" and 280 (somewhat) muscular pounds I seldom (read "never") find anything original that fits me except hats and neckties. :rolleyes:

I've had custom or bespoke clothing made before; mostly shirts and trousers, with a rare jacket thrown in on occasion. There is a traveling bespoke tailor, "The Custom Shop", having a trunk show in Boston this week. Have any of you had clothing made to fit by this gentleman? I'd like to bring him a few vintage items so he can fabricate similar items in my ridiculous size.

Your help, fellas, is always appreciated.

Cheers,

Tim

Bugsy

One Too Many
I have about a dozen shirts made by The Custom Shop and all to my satifaction. As a matter of fact, I'm at present awaiting on order of four. I think you'll be pleased.

BigLittleTim said:
Gentlemen,

I love vintage clothing, but have an... unusual... physique.

At 5'-7" and 280 (somewhat) muscular pounds I seldom (read "never") find anything original that fits me except hats and neckties. :rolleyes:

I've had custom or bespoke clothing made before; mostly shirts and trousers, with a rare jacket thrown in on occasion. There is a traveling bespoke tailor, "The Custom Shop", having a trunk show in Boston this week. Have any of you had clothing made to fit by this gentleman? I'd like to bring him a few vintage items so he can fabricate similar items in my ridiculous size.

Your help, fellas, is always appreciated.

Cheers,

Tim

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails