Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Daily Ensemble List Head to Toe Thread with Your Jackets and Coats.

Todd M.

One of the Regulars
The Daily Ensemble List Head to Toe Thread with your Jackets & Coats
I thought this would be a good thread to start with your daily ensemble/styles you're wearing.
Let's list what brands we're wearing: Hats, sunglasses, leather jackets, shirts, pants, belts, shoes, boots, watches, jewelry, and so on.

I often see what leather jacket you are wearing today on here and not a list of what makes up the whole ensemble.

Example only: Today I'm wearing Failsworth Harris tweed baker cap from aero Leather clothing co., Ray-Ban sunglasses, 1960's vintage 26" Silver box chain necklace with 1715 fleet shipwreck eight real coin pendant, vintage 1973 1680 red Rolex Submariner, Hot rod logo t-shirt, Bill Kelso A-2 in Victory seal horsehide, 505 levi blue jeans, hand made beltman horsehide gun belt, Wesco boot socks, and redwing rust Iron ranger boots. With photos of course.

Whatcha wearin?

Last edited:

Turnip

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Jacket: None
Shirt: Aloha Shirt, Jack&Jones
Onion: Planet Ocean BS, Omega
Pants: Voyage Chino, Pierre Cardin
Socks: Dunno, Burlington
Shoes: Luzern Full Brogues, Dinkelacker

Cheers

Turnip

Last edited:
You really wanna know?

Today I am plastering my downstairs bathroom.
Shirt: Target/ Sesame Street
Shorts: Mossimo / Target
5FA069CC-FDA7-4F19-9350-A0202EC9E387.jpeg

Just so you are aware, a thread like this risks getting moved into General Attire unless is focuses more on Outerwear.

Todd M.

One of the Regulars
You really wanna know?

View attachment 445560

Just so you are aware, a thread like this risks getting moved into General Attire unless is focuses more on Outerwear.
Gotcha. I added jackets & coats in the description. I can't find how to add to header though.

Edit Note by Peacoat: I added it for you. Still gonna get moved, though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: EAC

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up
The Daily Ensemble List Head to Toe Thread with your Jackets & Coats
I thought this would be a good thread to start with your daily ensemble/styles you're wearing.
Let's list what brands we're wearing: Hats, sunglasses, leather jackets, shirts, pants, belts, shoes, boots, watches, jewelry, and so on.

I often see what leather jacket you are wearing today on here and not a list of what makes up the whole ensemble.

Example only: Today I'm wearing Failsworth Harris tweed baker cap from aero Leather clothing co., Ray-Ban sunglasses, 1960's vintage 26" Silver box chain necklace with 1715 fleet shipwreck eight real coin pendant, vintage 1973 1680 red Rolex Submariner, Hot rod logo t-shirt, Bill Kelso A-2 in Victory seal horsehide, 505 levi blue jeans, hand made beltman horsehide gun belt, Wesco boot socks, and redwing rust Iron ranger boots. With photos of course.

Whatcha wearin?
A list with no pics is like a date with no kiss.

You really wanna know?

View attachment 445560

Handymike wastin' money buying these jackets and all that stuff we talk about here. Bruh somehow cooler in shorts and old-ass T-shirt than any dude on TFL in $2K jacket, $800 jeans and $1500 boots.

Reactions: EAC
My wife doesn’t like it, and It gets cold in the morning, but it does help with my self-esteem for the day.
:)

Last edited:

Peacoat

Bartender
You really wanna know?

View attachment 445560

Yes, it belongs in General Attire.

I thought I had moved it, but only the first post made it, so I moved that post back to here. Used to be if I moved the first post, all posts were moved. This will take some studying.

Edit Note: Found it. The protocol for moving threads has changed. Simple, but different. PC

Last edited:

Turnip

Resort shirt Jack&Jones, Chinos Pierre Cardin, Socks Puma, Clogs Dinkelacker

ReSi.jpg

Onion Omega

OniO.jpg

Clogs Dinkelacker

FulBro.jpg

Turnip

Shirt Jack&Jones Resort, Chinos Pierre Cardin, Boots Frye Bowery Chelsea, Onion Omega PO BS, Car BMW F31

JaJoFry.jpg

OniOm.jpg

Last edited:

Turnip

Jacket Aero Zip Sleeve HWM, Shirt Dickies, Pants Pierre Cardin Lyon Stealth, Watch Omega PO BS, Car BMW F31.

HWMOPC.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ