Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The 'Douglas' contest

indycop

I'll Lock Up
GEDC0146.jpg

Stoney

Practically Family
My entry

I am assuming to get as close as possible one must :

1) Use a cell phone for the photo, Outdoors of course.

2) Take a self portrait, ensuring that the raised arm is shown clearly in the photo.

3) Remain at the verge of a scowl lol

Unfortunately it is raining today and the image results are not the best.
I should consider myself lucky that I did not break the cell phone camera when taking this shot.

Image033.jpg

DOUGLAS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Lefty said:
That's terrible! You look nothing like him. ;)

I know, it is a lousy photo and pose. I can't even tell which is me anymore.
I guess I will need to post more photos and practice.

DOUGLAS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Great combo Carter. The best thing about posing for yourself is everyone stays away from you because they think you're absolutly nuts.

I have had people come up to me after I have taken a pic and asked what I was doing and why do I have the camera backwards. I usually don't answer and they walk away with their fears confirmed.

carter

I'll Lock Up
If only I hadn't shaved the beard.

Thanks, Douglas. The ascot was fortuitous. Tomorrow I must try a workshirt and vest. It's challenging to keep your sartorial leadership within arms reach. ;) :)

I usually try to do this when the neighbors aren't at home. It's the joggers and dog walkers that one must avoid at all costs.

HarpPlayerGene

I'll Lock Up
Carter, your entries are killin' me. You're such a happy sort that in order to get that serious of an expression I imagine you have your other hand slammed in a car door or something. lol

carter

I'll Lock Up
Picture this

HarpPlayerGene said:
Carter, your entries are killin' me. You're such a happy sort that in order to get that serious of an expression I imagine you have your other hand slammed in a car door or something. lol
It's not easy but I have a small dog dangling from my camera-less hand by her teeth!

Bart, I can't wait to see all those feminine incarnations of Douglas! :eek: lol lol lol

handlebar bart

Call Me a Cab
carter said:
It's not easy but I have a small dog dangling from my camera-less hand by her teeth!

Bart, I can't wait to see all those feminine incarnations of Douglas! :eek: lol lol lol

I need to work on my comprehension, at first glance I thought you wrote cajones. lol lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy