Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Dusty Pink parade

Jabos

A-List Customer
Let me join the parade!

What a great day it is to have an Art hat on the doorstep!!!! Here she is, and she is better than I had expected.
005.jpg

006.jpg

061.jpg

I couldn't compose a photo to compare with Dguy's beautiful shot, so I thought I'd just show off my lovely wife.
020.jpg

058.jpg

050.jpg

handlebar bart

Call Me a Cab
Jabos, Art hit that one outa the park. It looks great on you. I am also lovin the red liner. I'm hoping mine that is spending the night at the post office down the street is sportin that same color.

Jabos

A-List Customer
Yes, Art really has a winner with this hat. I too love the red liner. I notice the sweat is darker than the one in my first Art hat of three months ago and I really think it looks great. Sorry about your hat. How frustrating! I was almost in the same boat. My wife just by chance was at home at 10am when the postman came by this morning.

daizawaguy

Call Me a Cab
NikonJune2009001-5.jpg

Does not suit you - the brim is far too wide and at least you should have gone for the reverse colors...pink ribbon with small maroon accents, and not the other way round!

[huh] :mad: :rolleyes:

Joking! Nice twin!

:p :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Jabos

A-List Customer
lol lol lol lol You crack me up!!! I'm going to keep a copy of that photo with my hat as a part of its history!

daizawaguy

Call Me a Cab
Another pink convert around the corner! Seriously, it goes better with ANY color, because it is so different. And the secret is....it attracts the ladies!!!;) ;) ;)

handlebar bart

Call Me a Cab
daizawaguy said:
NikonJune2009001-5.jpg

Does not suit you - the brim is far too wide and at least you should have gone for the reverse colors...pink ribbon with small maroon accents, and not the other way round!

[huh] :mad: :rolleyes:

Joking! Nice twin!

:p :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

This is the funniest thing I've seen posted herelol lol

Jabos

A-List Customer
Fletch said:
Yeah, what's up here, the Infinite Copy Cat Project? what am I talking about?

Great looking lid...among other things ;) Mme Jabos seems very tolerant of Yet Another Hat arriving, or at least didn't pull a Maggie Jiggs right away!

Question: What is the weight and stiffness of the felt?
Oh, that is too funny. Someone else MUST buy this same hat just so they can take a pic of the pic of the pic. lol

Billyspew, you just have to get it. It goes with everything, and nothing, and, well, it just IS. Perhaps you will be the third to join the parade? The infinite Dusty Pink Parade? I guess that will be limited to the amount pink ribbon Art has.

The felt, Fletch, well, it is Art's lightweight and I love it. It is about a third or a smidge more the thickness of Art's regular weight felt I think. It is quite thin, and really takes a bash well. The snap brim has a great angle to it and the creases are nice and sharp in the bash. My regular weight Art felt hat is so thick that it wouldn't take a great sharp crease. I will definitely be ordering another lightweight felt from Mr. Fawcett. The felt is thin, but it isn't "floppy" at all. I was afraid that it would "cave in" when I picked it up by the crown but it really doesn't.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic