The Flat Head, Niuhans, EG, Post O'Alls, Sunny Sports

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by accg1991, Jul 7, 2020.

1. accg1991

accg1991 New in Town

Excuse the blurbs. I have taken some bits from ebay, so there is a bit of fluff in there!

Engineered Garments Grey Bedford Slim-Fit Unstructured Wool-Blend Tweed Blazer.

Looking for £200 + Shipping.

Condition is New with tags. Comes with all original tags and extra buttons. Hanger not included.

Bought from Mr Porter late 2018, from FW18/19 collection. Prices seem to have shot up year on year so good chance to get something under retail. Thought I would use for work, but clearly not!

Unlined jacket so quite useful across a number of seasons and great for layering. Really great quality as you would expect and in the ever popular and versatile Bedford style.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The Flat Head FDJ001 Denim Jacket

Looking for £300 + postage.
    Size 44
    Made in Japan
    BNWT. Bought on Rakuten Global via a retailer called DONNA.

Retail for this jacket is ¥33,300, so would be well over £350, once shipped into the UK, factoring in exchange rates and import fees.

Exceptional quality from one of the most respected denim houses in Japan. Definitely up there with the likes of what you find from Iron Heart, Real McCoy's etc. Stocked by revered retailers like Rivet and Hide, Clutch Cafe and Self Edge. Very hard to get hold of in the west, certainly without paying a premium.

I bought this just before I got a Visvim 101 jacket, so have decided to move this on to someone who will enjoy putting the work into breaking this in!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Nihuans BD Shirt - Indigo - BNWT - 4

Looking for £120 + postage.
    Size 4/XL so a western L
    Made in Japan

Retail was ¥21,600 so would retail for over £200 in the UK.

Bought from Open As Usual who are/were one of five stockists outside of Asia.

Amazing quality and very hard to get hold of, certainly in larger sizes

Condition is New with tags

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Post O'Alls EZ Cruzer Shirt - Blue - M

Looking for £50 + shipping

Bought before as I have another Post O'Alls shirt in an M, but this is too small for me. Will be looking for an L. There is also a very small mark on the back (see last two photos), but it is barely noticeable.

Amazing quality; perfect for summer.

Usually retail for well over £200 in UK/Europe, and hard to find, so a bargain for someone!

Sunny Sports - Herringbone Wool Blend Blazer - Brown

Looking for £100

Made in Japan XL

Condition is Used; not bought by me originally but worn approximately half a dozen times by myself. Amazing quality with the great little accents, including the nautical themed buttons.

Can be worn dressed up or down. Sunny Sports is pretty hard to find nowadays in Japan, let alone overseas.

Jacques Marie Mage - Seberg sunglasses
    £SOLD
    Kapital Kountry Kathmandu Shirt - JP 3 - Indigo Remake
    £SOLD
    Boncoura Pique Type 3 Jacket - Blue - 42
    £SOLD

Last edited: Jul 8, 2020
  2. d4nimal

d4nimal New in Town

All super cool stuff. I have a pair of JMM and they are on another level than almost anything out there. Wish the other stuff was in my size.

3. accg1991

accg1991 New in Town

Agreed. I'm selling the other bits to buy more of them. I have 5 now and another on the way.

What size are you normally. May have some other bits knocking about in your size.

AG

4. d4nimal

d4nimal New in Town

I'm a 2, but honestly I'm relieved your post didn't fit me. I just took a bit of a hit on a new Fine Creek jacket.

5. Finn Vigorous

Finn Vigorous Familiar Face

Great stuff, nice detailed photos and reasonable prices. The Boncoura jacket is especially tempting, but a tad on the small side for me.

GLWS.

6. accg1991

accg1991 New in Town

Thanks! I appreciate it when others do the same so is only the polite thing to do.

I have taken those measures from when I bought it originally from the retailer so haven't checked since. Happy to look again if you'd like. Which part looked small to you?

Finn Vigorous likes this.
  7. accg1991

accg1991 New in Town

JMM Pending.
    Kapital Sold.

8. Finn Vigorous

Would be great if you could measure the length from the neckline seam to hem. I'm 6'1 and prefer 26'ish long trucker-style jackets.

9. accg1991

accg1991 New in Town

Just checked and you may be in luck. It's 26.1", approx. But definitely over 26.

10. accg1991

accg1991 New in Town

Just measured again and it's 66.5cm, which is 26.18 inches.

11. Finn Vigorous

Great, thanks.

I'll drop you a message.

12. accg1991

accg1991 New in Town

No worries.

13. accg1991

accg1991 New in Town

Kapital, Boncoura and JMM sold.