Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The general decline in standards today

Status
Not open for further replies.

fortworthgal

Call Me a Cab
Wow..... just wow.

She's only a year older than my daughter? She looks 30 :eeek:

Frankly I think 30 is being generous. lol On another forum I participate in, most people assumed she was at least in her mid 40s.

I'm just glad I don't have to go to bed with creepy Percy every night.

Lily Powers

Practically Family
fortworthgal said:
Frankly I think 30 is being generous. On another forum I participate in, most people assumed she was at least in her mid 40s.

We prosecute men like that. And if it all possible, I'd toss mom into that mix of ne'er-do-wells, too. I just hope they don't botox the dogs.

fortworthgal

Call Me a Cab
...They made you laugh and did it without going to the gutter searching for bad language to make a point! In many ways the same is true with Movies. I have watched new movies that are O.K. to watch, but they depend on special effects and all that to help make them be watchable, but watch a good movie from the 1940's or so, and it is the actors and actresses and the story that keep you entertained. We need Spencer Tracy, badly!

ITA, films and most television shows today go for the low-hanging fruit. Horror films are total gore a la Saw. Romantic or dramatic films rely on nudity, sex scenes, or massive explosions to hold interest. And then there are the mind-numbing comedies. Need I even mention The Hangover?

rue

Frankly I think 30 is being generous. lol On another forum I participate in, most people assumed she was at least in her mid 40s.

Make that two of us!
The general decline in standards today, specifically demonstrated here: http://youtu.be/dOrD5kqyov0

:eeek:
I feel sorry for the dog. I can't figure out why she's in a swamp......

We prosecute men like that. And if it all possible, I'd toss mom into that mix of ne'er-do-wells, too. I just hope they don't botox the dogs.
I'd kill my kid (figuratively) for looking and acting like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner