Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Green Machine

Joshbru3

I'll Lock Up
Oh, I almost forgot about the LEE Bon Voyage that I posted yesterday. Its as green as they come.

03082011277.jpg

03082011276.jpg

MeintheLEE.jpg

Feraud

Bartender
Dimensions on a hat are important and this looks to be one of the nicest I've seen in a while!
I just picked this up from Bill this past weekend. I am in love with this hat. Not only are the dimensions just perfect for me, but I just cant stop petting it...lol. These are Bill's pictures because I havent taken my own yet. Besides the quality of these pics are far superior than my own camera could take. I will post some head shots soon. I hope you dont mind me using your pics, Bill. THANKS AGAIN!! :)
mallory_6.jpg

Joshbru3

I'll Lock Up
That is a beauty and suits you well!

That's just about as good as it gets. I think you've found YOUR hat.

Very sharp, Josh, that one is excellent.

Thank you very much for the kind words everyone!! This hat is most definitely within my top 3 favorites. My very first favorite is the early 30's oatmeal colored heather felt in my avitar. I love this Mallory because the dimensions are perfect and its just all around such a high quality hat. I have a huge fear about wearing it out. The sweatband is un-reeded and in beautiful condition. I really worry about popping all the stitches. Maybe, I will have Art make me an exact replica of the hat so I can wear the replica for daily use.

Feraud

Bartender
Bought this Stetson Special from Dinerman a while back. This makes the cut for my top three favorite fedoras. The brim is around 2 1/8".
I've found hats with brims over 2 3/8ths. just don't look good on me and will eventually be sold.
DSC08795.jpg

DSC08798.jpg

DSC08800.jpg

DSC08801.jpg

Joshbru3

I'll Lock Up
Bought this Stetson Special from Dinerman a while back. This makes the cut for my top three favorite fedoras. The brim is around 2 1/8".
I've found hats with brims over 2 3/8ths. just don't look good on me and will eventually be sold.
DSC08795.jpg

I LOVE that Stetson Special, Feraud!

David Conwill

Call Me a Cab
I need to post my thrift-store Stetson "Candidate" to this thread. It's a nice green color, but I can never quite think of what to wear it with. That and its stingy brim leaves me feeling a bit exposed!

-Dave

DJH

I'll Lock Up
My little "Green Machine" collection:

D335316-L.jpg

From left: Akubra, CampDraft; Adam, Mr. Mainstreet; Stetson Playboy; Mallory

HatsEnough

Banned
Here are my green machine entries.

Green Whippet 1940s

scaled.php

Green Stetson Bantam 1940s

scaled.php

Green Royal Stetson, 1990s

scaled.php

1950s, 3X Mode Edged Stetson. This one is gray in low light, but you can see the hint of green when in brighter light. It is such an odd color it is hard to describe.

scaled.php

Olive Borso, 1940s(?). This one has a hint of olive green to it.

scaled.php

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran