Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Green Machine

J.T.Marcus

Call Me a Cab
My wife has this custom Jimmy Pierce. It gets a lot of head time.

P1040566.jpg

J.T.Marcus

Call Me a Cab
There's no doubt about the color of this Tonak. Everybody says it's green.

P1070241.jpg

This Tonak is not quite a cowboy hat, but it's green.

P1070243.jpg

And a Stratton Campaign hat in "Forest Green." (Honest. Its sort of a teal green.)

P1070247.jpg

Garrett

My Mail is Forwarded Here
warmentrout said:
My two greens

Very dark

0210092212.jpg

Very light

0210092223.jpg

Try taking a pic of these outside in the sunlight, they don't look green in these particular shots.

macfly

Familiar Face
Thanks. been doing a lot of pic taking with both the hat and the dog...she's a 3 month old weimaraner.

Goose.

Practically Family
macfly said:
Thanks. been doing a lot of pic taking with both the hat and the dog...she's a 3 month old weimaraner.
Yep. Great pic and hat!

Have been thinking about that
CEO fern. Searched here for the other pics but couldn't find them...search seems to require at least a four character string to work.

Anyway, my concern is that the taper is too much for my fat head. Nonetheless, if I could, I'd probably get one of those...

macfly

Familiar Face
whats another hat among friends? go ahead and get it. worst that happens is you pass it a long to someone else or sell it. the taper isnt bad.

Goose.

Practically Family
HarpPlayerGene said:
Goose, you must be happy about that arrival. And the shirt is aces!

Hey Gene...

Thanks for the comment about the shirt. Didn't really care for it when I first got it, but now I find that I really like it now.

Thinking that will be the case with the Akubra C.E.O. "Happy about that arrival"? Well, mixed feelings. Love the color. But I have to get used to this one.

Reason(s)? So as not to overload this "green hat" thread on the specifics of this hat, I'll post over here after I get another cup o' Joe...
http://www.thefedoralounge.com/showthread.php?t=39057

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points