Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

THE J. PETERMAN & Co. SPECTATORS SOLD!!!!!!

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
You know you are always looking for a deal....well here is one if you wear a size 10 1/2D shoe! These are no longer being offered by J. Peterman for some years now, I had these shoes take a trip to my Cobbler when I first purchased them, and he did the sewing job on the soles, as stock they did not have that feature!

They are in super nice shape, tan heavy canvas linen and medium brown leather spectators, as always they have been cleaned and sanitized inside, conditioned and then polishes. There is not really much wear on these shoes the heels are doing great as the same with the soles......you can say these are some "low mileage" shoes that do not need anything at all done to them....except they need a new home...too small for me, I have owned these for a long long time. $100.00 will get these shipped to your front door.

Thanks!

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Well, it looks as if I have a biter on these now.....merely pending a pay pal and they will be on their way a heading West! I knew someone would allow these shoes to make a move from my closet to theirs! Nancy Sinatra may have had boots made for walking, they have nothing on these specs! LOL!

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
These are in the hands of the USPS now...heading for their new home! I love doing business with my fellow Lounge members, so thankful for everyone being here!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner