Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

the leopard can never change its spots

Rocketblast

One of the Regulars
I love leopard print but am very fussy about it, it has to be just so. There are so many bad leopard prints around, especially since it's been 'trendy' recently.

It did take me a little while to pluck up the courage to go full on leopard print so I started with little accessories here and there, and eventually I dived in with a full on leopard coat and I've never looked back. I love the way it can look vintage/glamourous or punky/trashy, as I like to veer between the two.

I've totally forgotten how to insert pictures, dammit.

cherry lips

Call Me a Cab
Rocketblast, you just copy the picture's address then click on the "insert image" icon (above the reply space) and paste!

hacker2.jpg

paivi_86789959.jpg

Päivi Hacker (Swedish Hollywood wife)

User25159

New in Town
I love leopard print but am very fussy about it, it has to be just so. There are so many bad leopard prints around, especially since it's been 'trendy' recently.

I'm so the same way! And then when i find a leopard print that i'm in love with, i'ts usually on a garment that is either WAY beyond my budget (or generally overpriced) or isn't very attractive.

However, the new Lucy B. Tigress collection (not sure why it's called that) has both AMAZING leopard print and are great garments! Still saving my pennies for them!
thumbnail.asp

Last edited:

cherry lips

Call Me a Cab
untitled.bmp

Britt Ekland + husband Peter Sellers ca 1964

52624588.jpg

Britt Ekland + husband Slim Jim Phantom 1985

Last edited:

Drappa

One Too Many
Oh dear, it's probably just me, but I think leopard (or any animal print) on straight men is just a big no-no. If my husband wore it he'd have to go out alone... :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner