Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

the leopard can never change its spots

kymeratale

One of the Regulars
cupcake said:
Last night I wore a leopard print shirt to dinner with friends, when my boyfriend arrived he was wearing one too! I'm sure we were quite a sight lol

Oh, I need to get my eyes checked. When I first read this, I saw leopard print SKIRT. Then I had a fleeting image of a utilikilt in leopard print. lol lol lol

cherry lips

Call Me a Cab
Joan Crawford
Joan.jpg

bunnyb.gal

Practically Family
HadleyH said:
They wouldn't give a fig, these babies, not a fig, if it's leopard , cheeta, orangutan, rhinocero, or what have you ....but since this is a leopard thread ... leopard it is!

Racey_s_new_coat_1_.jpg

I've got a big muscular brindle boy just like this, and I was in fits imagining him in this coat! (It would look good, however, on my fawn-coloured lurcher boy I think...:) )

bettydarling

One of the Regulars
goldwyn girl, you look amazing and the car!! woweee!

Here's a shoe leopard print dreams...I can't pull off animal print but I'd like to try these with a black wiggle dress! Quite burlesqueish, perhaps a bit too sexy.
crazy-sexy-high-heel-leopard-print-platform-pumps.jpg

These are a little bit more practical, they dont have the 5 1/4 inch heel!
3034-349758-p-1.jpg

Lusti Weather

One of the Regulars
goldwyn girl said:
^^^^^^^^^^
Oh My, how fabulous is that dress Cherry Lips ! I will have to find that movie.
My leopard on the weekend
61990002.jpg

Great dress (and car!). Thanks for sharing such a nice pic! You've inspired me to pull something leopard out of my closet this week.

Smuterella

One Too Many
Total vanity post but this is my stunning 40's utility leopard painted sheepskin. I'm in love.

2010_01300010.jpg

please excuse the large pic, the mess and the mirro than needs cleaning. :eek:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn