Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

the leopard can never change its spots

cherry lips

Call Me a Cab
Matching muff + hat:
Muff3.jpg

Irish McCalla as Sheena, Queen of the Jungle
irish4.jpg

Dorothy Dunne
2933761305_216db8bb29.jpg

HadleyH

I'll Lock Up
They wouldn't give a fig, these babies, not a fig, if it's leopard , cheeta, orangutan, rhinocero, or what have you ....but since this is a leopard thread ... leopard it is!

coat01-4.jpg
OMG!!!!!!!!!ooooo

200185522-001.jpg

LeopardFleeceCoverup.jpg

lepoardcoat.jpg

Racey_s_new_coat_1_.jpg

NMD02LX_mt.jpg

and her!
0e96_1.jpg

Lillemor

One Too Many
It appears as if both H&M and Ellos have leopard print bikinis in their Spring/Summer collections and if you're at least an EU 38/40, Ellos also has a leopard print swimsuit. I think it's the same with Cellbes. I only use Cellbes for buying home loafers.lol

cherry lips

Call Me a Cab
goldwyn girl said:
Cherry Lips, this thread made me take a look around and see what I have in leopard and I realized I had a lot, even my ironing board cover lol
That doesn't surprise me one bit, tigress! Rrrrrr

Miss Golightly

Call Me a Cab
I just LOVE leopard print - I recently bought two leopard print faux fur hats - one sits on my head better than the other though - they are not unlike this hat on Audrey:

charadeaudreyleopard.jpg

audreyhepburn5.jpg

I also have a trench coat, shoes and little clutch purse all in leopard print - not that I would ever wear them together of course!!!!!!!! ;)

Lenore

Practically Family
goldwyn girl said:
Cherry Lips, this thread made me take a look around and see what I have in leopard and I realized I had a lot, even my ironing board cover lol

and I actually realized I don't own a thing! I suppose I'm not a leopard kinda gal, regardless how much I like it.

cupcake

Familiar Face
Last night I wore a leopard print shirt to dinner with friends, when my boyfriend arrived he was wearing one too! I'm sure we were quite a sight lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindawalters