Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Little Things Really Make a Difference!

Abraham

One of the Regulars
I was sitting in my vehicle waiting to give someone a ride when I noticed two guy leaving the local gov't center. They looked very similar and were dressed very similarly -- nice khaki pants and blue button down long-sleeved Oxford shirts.

One guy had a ball cap on (nice as far as ball caps go) and a knapsack slung over one shoulder. Very common look for a gov't functionary around here.

The other guy had on a silver belly fedora -- maybe an Akubra Campdraft with sort of an Indy bash -- it looked good on him. He also had on a navy blue wool tie that was nicely tucked into his shirt ala the GIs of generations ago. He was also carrying a very nice (and nicely worn) bridle leather attache case.

The little things really made a difference. The guy with the attache case didn't look affected in the least, but he did look "better" than his double with the knapsack.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner