Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The ones that got away

Drappa

One Too Many
Sigh...

CFt7FiCWkKGrHqUOKisE0s2IJLGyBNW-IIZWQ_35.jpg

Drappa

One Too Many
Yes, I often use a sniping service, but because I was actually home at that time didn't think it necessary and then something came up, well you know how it goes. Probably just as well, the seller didn't know what size the pattern was, and I have never re-sized.

Lauren

Distinguished Service Award
Ooh, that jacket pattern is pretty. such a shame :(

I had been looking for this for a long time. Unfortunately when I finally found a copy it had already sold. Oh well, eventually another one will pop up, hopefully closer to my size.
3655.jpg

deadpandiva

Call Me a Cab
Ooh, that jacket pattern is pretty. such a shame :(

I had been looking for this for a long time. Unfortunately when I finally found a copy it had already sold. Oh well, eventually another one will pop up, hopefully closer to my size.
3655.jpg

I saw that this morning too. I had been waiting for the site owner to come back from vacation. I guess a few other people were to. I did manage to get one cute pattern though.

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Picture7-3.png

Was watching this Canadian catalog but the seller must have received an offer because it ended with no bids and there were 4 days left on the auction. :(

LD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24