Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The ones that got away

deadpandiva

Call Me a Cab
25c6_12.JPG

I hate reserve auctions but I fell in love with this hat. They may relist it as the reserve was not met. I could make something similar. The crown is made of 3 peices tied or sewn together in back.

anabolina

A-List Customer
So true Camille, I've promised myself I will only look at it for ideas for future sewing projects, but it is hard to resist a quick bid sometimes.

Miss 1929

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Always the best hats!

deadpandiva said:
25c6_12.JPG

I hate reserve auctions but I fell in love with this hat. They may relist it as the reserve was not met. I could make something similar. The crown is made of 3 peices tied or sewn together in back.

That seller always has the most lovely hats! Check out all her items in the store view. I go there often and sigh... it's hell to be poor. I often just copy the pictures in case, hopefully I can try to reproduce them someday. That one is so sweet!

deelovely

Practically Family
Miss 1929 said:
That seller always has the most lovely hats! Check out all her items in the store view. I go there often and sigh... it's hell to be poor. I often just copy the pictures in case, hopefully I can try to reproduce them someday. That one is so sweet!
Share the name of the seller...pretty please?!:D

deadpandiva

Call Me a Cab
Miss 1929 said:
I've been doing the same thing. I love her hats. A few have been in my price range but never the ones I just have to have. If I do try and recreat this I'll post a pic.

deadpandiva

Call Me a Cab
PinTuckSkirt1.jpg

I wasn't even close to winning this. I didn't want to pay too much because while the fit would have been perfect, I'm not sure what those pintucks would do for my figure. So I'm telling myself it would have looked lousy on and I feel a little better.

Liz

KittyT -- I saw that pink dress on Ebay and fell in love with it myself! I was so upset when I saw it wasn't my size, but I doubt I could have been able to justify spending that money on it anyway. It is really beautiful though!

Ada Veen

Practically Family
I was watching this suit on ebay and then I fell asleep - the biggest problem with being in the uk!

It went for less than $10 dollars. I hope someone on here got it.
70a4_1.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy