Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The ones that got away

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
sewingbooklets.jpg

I wanted these but forgot about the auction. They were part of a lot that had a lot of 60s and 70s sewing books mixed in.

It all only went for $3! :cry:

LD

Lauren

Distinguished Service Award
Oh my gosh! I have some of those, but not all the ones pictured. I have never seen any more of them. That's pretty neat. Sorry you lost the lot, that really sucks :(

Cleery

New in Town
Oh, that's beautiful. It looks like it's from the 1910s. Thanks for posting it!

Tinseltown said:
This was never in my budget, but oh it pains me so much that's it's not mine! :( It is perfect for my colouring!

$650

EDgownPRPL.jpg

100_9750.jpg

Vintage Betty

My Mail is Forwarded Here
newtovintage said:
Although I couldn't begin to buy something this expensive ($324.99, plus shipping) I would have loved to have it
newtovintage
furcape008.jpg
. It is one of the most beautiful fur capes I have ever had the pleasure of seeing :( . I just hope it goes to someone who appreciates it.
Sarah

That cape is way overpriced. You can find the same cape at $125 and less, if you just keep looking. :)

Slim Portly

One Too Many
This morning I was watching a very nice coat on eBay. At the same time I was watching the movie "Eagle Eye," the premise of which involves a couple of innocent people whose lives fall under the control of an entity that has the ability to monitor and manipulate all electronic surveillance and communication. 53 seconds before the auction was to end, I lost my satellite internet connection. It’s a conspiracy, I tells ya!

laurakitty

Familiar Face
Tinseltown said:
This was never in my budget, but oh it pains me so much that's it's not mine! :( It is perfect for my colouring!

$650

EDgownPRPL.jpg

EDprpl1.jpg

100_9755.jpg

100_9750.jpg

Noooooooo!!! I was just looking at that last week- I was going to buy it to wear to my brother's wedding! I was just waiting for my Christmas money from my grandparents to come into my account! I think I'm going to die now...

La Julia

One of the Regulars
Slim Portly said:
This morning I was watching a very nice coat on eBay. At the same time I was watching the movie "Eagle Eye," the premise of which involves a couple of innocent people whose lives fall under the control of an entity that has the ability to monitor and manipulate all electronic surveillance and communication. 53 seconds before the auction was to end, I lost my satellite internet connection. It’s a conspiracy, I tells ya!

Weird, I agree :)

MissHannah

One Too Many
This lovely bangle and earrings set went for £18.99 which is probably a decent price but i coudn't quite afford it this week:

213665828_o.jpg

imoldfashioned

Call Me a Cab
I adore that bangle Miss Hannah--so pretty.

211137791_o.jpg

I was watching this but it went for about $95, far more than I wanted to pay.

Some other lovely things that I've been watching over the past few months.

tf4.jpg

That collar is all beads. I got distracted and forgot to bid--I think it went for around $65.

103_3242.jpg

103_3228_0001.jpg

I had not a prayer of fitting into this but I watched it anyhow because it's gorgeous. I didn't note the final price.

dscn6192.jpg

Not Golden Age but so pretty! This went for over $500.

imoldfashioned

Call Me a Cab
DSC00002.jpg

Large size sleeveless 50's dress and short sleeved sweater...$250.00!

Cute but so easily reproduced for about $40 if you didn't get a sale on the fabric.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails