Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Perfect Hat...

Etienne

A-List Customer
I've been doing tons of searching for vintage hats. The ones from the 40's are a bit hard to find! Anyway, in the movie "A Walk in the Clouds", the lovely actress Aitana Sanchez-Gijon wears a darling red hat at the beginning of the movie when she meets Keanu Reeves. I would LOVE to have that hat and wonder if anyone knows whom I could go to for a copy of it. Any ideas out there? (Preferably in the greater Los Angeles area.) Thanks!

mysterygal

Call Me a Cab
My problem is, that a hat just doesn't look right on me. I don't know if it's just because I've never been much of a hat wearer so it's just getting used to one is the key or I'm just not made to wear a hat [huh]

Dis

New in Town
I was never the hat wearing type until recently. I really wanted to start dressing up and a hat just makes me feel much dressier.

I took me a bit to get used to seeing my reflection with a hat.

I do know that what type of hat you can wear depends on your face type. Wide brims look better on me than narrow brims because I have a round face.

Etienne

A-List Customer
My adorable husband took me shopping ALL day today for vintage things and I came home with 4 gorgeous hats from the 1940"s---all in superb conditon! I also got a '40's handbag, 1 dress and 1 jacket! And to top it all off, when we picked up our mail, there was a vintage hat I had ordered online waiting for me!! It's just wonderful! All this was his birthday gift to me! Am I blessed or what?!

Amber Rose

New in Town
I am very nervous about hats having never worn one but I couldnt resist this one on ebay and it goes perfectly with my cream faux fur jacket

f5_1_b.jpg

Amber Rose

New in Town
Etienne said:
My adorable husband took me shopping ALL day today for vintage things and I came home with 4 gorgeous hats from the 1940"s---all in superb conditon! I also got a '40's handbag, 1 dress and 1 jacket! And to top it all off, when we picked up our mail, there was a vintage hat I had ordered online waiting for me!! It's just wonderful! All this was his birthday gift to me! Am I blessed or what?!

Oh you certainly are one lucky gal, a man who takes a lady shopping all day is a rarity indeed!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy