Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

THE PIN UP THREAD FOR ALL!!!!

chanteuseCarey

Call Me a Cab
Okay, I must admit it (here only of course)... those gents dressed in amazingly awesome vintage clothing looked divine, and those fancy socks and sock garters on them looked hot... I think I've become a vintage clothing aficionado for life!

get_atomized said:
See, Carey knows what I am talking about! :eusa_clap

chanteuseCarey

Call Me a Cab
Right now on evilBay under the Mens' Vintage Clothing -pre 1930 category they have several men's swimsuits... Just right for a Gatsby Pool Party!

Marcus said:
Ok... I suppose I have a reason to pick up one of them union suit style swimsuits now. :eek:

reetpleat

Call Me a Cab
I have been hitting the gym, and I do have a fifties hawaiian style swim suit. Sadly, I am going to need another month of time and sadly, i got rid of several pairs of those nylon knit jantzen 40s style trunks. i always wore them four or six inches bigger than intended though. Just too brief otherwise.

Fleur De Guerre

Call Me a Cab
Here you go - sadly the suspenders are just out of shot, but maybe that tantalising hint is what pinup is all about ;) :p

3712106311_a009187105.jpg

This is the infamous Atters taken at this year's Chap Olympiad!

Amy Jeanne

Call Me a Cab
Please no vintage bathing suits on the fellas. I think they look hilarious lol lol lol

bathing_beauties_1907.jpg

I'd rather see a fella in a fur coat. Really. I think it's sexy. Now THIS is HOT[/COLOR]:

HOVJan4_001.jpg

Foofoogal

Banned
I love sweaters on men. I just love seeing people wearing vintage period.

Honey just rolls his eyes when he sees me looking at the garter pixs here. lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nextstop1derland