Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Pinup Thread

scarlett

One of the Regulars
Ladies - I love all your pics - very creative and beautiful. You've inspired me.
024-1.jpg
[/IMG]
I took a couple of shots w/ a photography student. It turned out to be about 102 degrees by the time we shot. Not comfy weather for tafetta, stockings and girdle.

CherryWry

One of the Regulars
I love the variety in this thread...what a great mix of beautiful ladies celebrating different decades! And I love the different outfits, hair, make-up, settings, and professional vs. amateur vs. self-portrait shots. So cool. You all inspired me.

A few self-portraits I took this weekend...I didn't do much with my hair, but I still like them.

DSCN2780.jpg

0003pinupbw.jpg

0008pinupbw-1.jpg

*martini*time*

A-List Customer
Inky said:
i'm no pin up by any means, and you are all so beautiful in your photos, so i hope you don't mind me posting this here - just some fun this weekend and a little quickie photo retouching

3717356937_f7be68f62e.jpg

I said it once, and i'll say it again! You're beautiful!

cynroux

Familiar Face
Inky that is FANTASTIC! I swear, you'd fit right into my old family album. I love it. :)

I have to brag. This is our middle girl, Lauren, at the hands of my favorite pinup photographer, Stacey Barich at Atomic Cheesecake.

3637504460_2f3bf7ec36.jpg

Her Daddy went out and got a new shotgun after this...:p

Inky

One Too Many
cynroux said:
Inky that is FANTASTIC! I swear, you'd fit right into my old family album. I love it. :)

I have to brag. This is our middle girl, Lauren, at the hands of my favorite pinup photographer, Stacey Barich at Atomic Cheesecake.

thank you so much Martini and Cynroux! My momma said to me the other day, why do you like dressing so old fashioned now (and then asked me where I buy my clothes in the next breath!) and I said it's because I can still wear these clothes for another 20 or 30 years when I really am old and it'll be just fine - I'm already OLD FASHIONED.

That's your DAUGHTER? HOLY MOLEY - get two shotguns! she's as beautiful as you are, Cynroux! That's stunning!

*martini*time*

A-List Customer
cynroux said:

Brag away lady! *swoon*
She's a knockout!

Okay, i'll quit hogging!

Inky

One Too Many
Cherry_Bombb - absolutely adorable!! You are soooo tiny and cute!

CherryRed - thank you!! I guess the boys would want all kinds of pinups, lol, not just Betty Grable and those cuties ;) I want my hair a teeny bit longer in the back still, for that good u-shape. a few more months! (but i do get fed up and want to cut it off every few weeks - and i love having my hair short!!)

texasgirl

One Too Many
Inky, so cute! You're like the incredible shrinking woman too :)

How did you make the cute border on the picture? A special program or something?

Inky

One Too Many
Goldwyn Girl - thank you so much! I am glad you like it :)

Texas Girl
- Aw, thanks! I don't feel very much like shrinky inky lately, but it's all hormonal lol

The sepia and the borders were a couple of clicks in my photo program, which is pretty old, because it came with my laptop from Dell about 5 years ago and I moved it to my new fancy shmancy desktop last month. It's called Paint Shop Pro Studio by JASC, version 1.01.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot