Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Pinup Thread

Mary

Practically Family
Wow! You're drop dead gorgeous! Please post bigger pics!

Odalisque said:
Photos from a Pin-Up workshop yesterday. Sorry for the huge size! I keep resizing and they won't change.

IMG_2272copy.jpg

IMG_2298copy.jpg

IMG_2311.jpg

IMG_2287copy.jpg

It was such a fun time... can't wait for another opportunity!

clubwitsend

Practically Family
I was just in Vegas for the Burlesque Hall of Fame weekend, and my guy runs the Pinup Photo Safari on one of the days! We pile on a bus (photographers and models) and hit different locations around Vegas to snap photos...one person on the trip snapped this one and luckily posted it on flickr! I'd love to see more of everyones vintage swimsuit photos since its (almost) summer!! :)

3613250053_88bdd9835d.jpg

*martini*time*

A-List Customer
clubwitsend said:
I was just in Vegas for the Burlesque Hall of Fame weekend, and my guy runs the Pinup Photo Safari on one of the days! We pile on a bus (photographers and models) and hit different locations around Vegas to snap photos...one person on the trip snapped this one and luckily posted it on flickr! I'd love to see more of everyones vintage swimsuit photos since its (almost) summer!! :)

You're beautiful! That bathing suit, that flower, THAT FACE!!!
:eusa_clap

Antje

One Too Many
clubwitsend said:

Wow you look amazing,

cecil

A-List Customer
Not me, but..

Hi Ladies,

These obviously aren't photos of me, but I thought you might appreciate them. My dad recently gave me a CD full of old family photos. This is my grandmother, Shirley. As soon as I saw these ones I thought of you ladies and this thread. Hope you enjoy. :)

3627459730_4fdbcfb664.jpg

3627459710_e67ec42027.jpg

-Cecil xo

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic