Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Pinup Thread

Brooksie

One Too Many
I thought I would share a couple more:

2H9Y2361_02-sepia.jpg

2H9Y2397_02.jpg

Brooksie

Brooksie

One Too Many
Mary - my photographer did it all, I was only just the model ;) (& the hairstylist, make-up artist and provided all of the clothing from my collection)

Brooksie

mentha

Familiar Face
Yay, last week I had a shoot of my own :D It was to help out an artist on her red dress project. The pics so far are still unedited. The photographer is planning to edit some into true 50's colors [Kodachrome colors and such]. Here are a few of my favorites, though I'm slightly insecure whether they fit in this topic:

B-12237.jpg
B-12313.jpg
B-12298.jpg

Brooksie

One Too Many
mentha said:
Yay, last week I had a shoot of my own :D It was to help out an artist on her red dress project. The pics so far are still unedited. The photographer is planning to edit some into true 50's colors [Kodachrome colors and such]. Here are a few of my favorites, though I'm slightly insecure whether they fit in this topic:

B-12237.jpg
B-12313.jpg
B-12298.jpg

I love them and I think they fit this topic perfectly.

Brooksie

Brooksie

One Too Many
*martini*time* said:
rainshine00
rainshine00

rainshine00

I don't know if there are particularily "pin-up", but i just wanted to share.

*martini*time* those are wonderful! I would say they fit the pin theme too.

Brooksie

You gals should google 40's & 50's pin-up it was not always lingerie - look up Elvgren and Vargas.

*martini*time*

A-List Customer
Brooksie, I totally googled that! I have many great ideas! My sister loves the idea too! I can't wait to do more. I have a new dress coming that will be perfect! I'll post more as soon as they happen!

Thanks for the encouraging words ladies!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tuatara