Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Pinup Thread

Grant Fan

Practically Family
Darhling said:
_S8K1550.jpg

_S8K1548.jpg

Darhling,

I love these two pictures, you look so amazing in them like that sweet innocent pin-up look. And I love the dress, it is fabulously cute. :eusa_clap

pretty faythe

One Too Many
Cindy Lauper came to mind :)

rubyredlocks said:
I have always wanted to try to re-create this Elvgren as it appeals to my crazy hairdresser self that can't ever seem to grow her own hair long. (though I try every year)However,I didn't feel that I could hold a candle to the original in a true reproduction.
Test: Can anyone tell who my fashion influence was for this one?
l_27ffac062f104cd5afd8e961bd6029e2.jpg

!

Fleur De Guerre

Call Me a Cab
Thought I'd share some pics from my latest shoot this Saturday, it was mainly a shoot for What Katie Did, but I took along my Dungaree Dolly carry-all to do a few shots for Dolly (as she sent me one for that very reason), and luckily she absolutely loved them! So you may be seeing me on her site at some point soon. :D

3562614810_3b6a6e648b.jpg

3561798249_7355c50079.jpg

There's another one on my blog, and hopefully I'll have some pics from the main shoot soon too!

rubyredlocks

Practically Family
Fleur De Guerre said:
Thought I'd share some pics from my latest shoot this Saturday, it was mainly a shoot for What Katie Did, but I took along my Dungaree Dolly carry-all to do a few shots for Dolly (as she sent me one for that very reason), and luckily she absolutely loved them! So you may be seeing me on her site at some point soon. :D

3562614810_3b6a6e648b.jpg

3561798249_7355c50079.jpg

There's another one on my blog, and hopefully I'll have some pics from the main shoot soon too!
Oh Fleur, these look like something right out of a fairytale. Absolutely gorgeous and they seem to tell a story. You look so natural.:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

cecil

A-List Customer
Hello lovelies!

You all look great, I come in this thread all the time but never have anything to post. Did a shoot with an amateur photographer recently though and when I get the pics back you'll be the first to know! :D

In the meantime, I stumbled upon this on livejournal. Some of you have probably seen it there already but if not, check it out! It's a webpage that...old-ifies your photos instantly for you. I've noticed that a few of you fiddle with photoshop etc to give your photos a more authentic vintage look and this would save you heeaps of time, plus it looks great.

look look, here's one of me. Any possible vintageness is ruined by my tattoos but it's still fun!

EDIT: the image came out huge, have a link instead, haha.
http://labs.wanokoto.jp/old/complete/3m3doq-20090528112523.jpg

here's the website, it's in japanese but it's piss easy to figure out:

http://labs.wanokoto.jp/olds

check it out guys, it's Fleur De Guerre!

vg640cnzlv-20090528114330.jpg

texasgirl

One Too Many
Thanks for that website Cecil. It's so easy to use. And it makes it look more like an old newspaper. I actually prefer it to not look so perfect- thanks!

Fleur De Guerre

Call Me a Cab
Aw, you didn't have to take the pic off Cecil! I wasn't meaning to criticise or seem ungrateful! Now I just look like I am showing off...more than I was already I mean. ;)Gonna go back and edit. :eek:

And thank you Brooksie, your own pics are marvellous, I could never hope to look so authentically 20s!

cecil

A-List Customer
Fleur De Guerre said:
Aw, you didn't have to take the pic off Cecil! I wasn't meaning to criticise or seem ungrateful! Now I just look like I am showing off...more than I was already I mean. ;)Gonna go back and edit. :eek:

And thank you Brooksie, your own pics are marvellous, I could never hope to look so authentically 20s!

I didn't take it off though...maybe it was a mod edit? ah well!

EDIT: I think the images time out if you leave them without saving to your own hard drive/flickr etc because the link to the picture of me is broken now too. Mystery solved!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eve_grace