Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Pinup Thread

Miss Tre

New in Town
cherry lips said:
Miss Tre, such pretty pics! The sweet one looks pretty bad to me, can't fool me ;) ]

hahaha!

I get the Eartha Kitt thing a lot. I really want to do a one woman show about her. I read her autobiography and found out that she was a natural redhead too! It is meant to be. hahah

cherry lips

Call Me a Cab
Miss Tre said:
hahaha!

I get the Eartha Kitt thing a lot. I really want to do a one woman show about her. I read her autobiography and found out that she was a natural redhead too! It is meant to be. hahah

Like Eartha Kitt you're "bad but beautiful" <3

Eartha-Kitt-Bad-But-Beautiful-375528.jpg

BoPeep

Practically Family
Okay, here's a couple from the Hunnert Car Pile Up last October. It was 45 degrees and muddy! I spent the day bundled in a wool coat, but just before we left I decided to take a few pics. The pants are *YIKES* polyester with a poly zipper so probably '70s vintage? But they had the right look. On the docket for winter sewing is more high-waisted pants - in '40s appropriate fabrics. The car is a '50 Chevy; my husband's that he bought when we were dating 15 yrs ago.

http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/album.php?albumid=11540&pictureid=117284

http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/picture.php?albumid=11540&pictureid=117285

Inky

One Too Many
BoPeep said:
Sorry!! Does this work? I'm not sure how to post directly as these are only on the following site (jalopy journal) and my hard drive.

http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/album.php?u=93890

no that still takes me to a page to register for a forum. you need to link to the photo page directly (wherever it is (name of file).jpg ) perhaps?

or you can do free photo hosting at http://photobucket.com/ and then you'll be able to use the photo link (that little icon that looks like a mountain that's three icons to the right of the link icon.

BoPeep

Practically Family
Thanks girls! I'll tell my husband that you like the car. He's a little self-conscious about it because it's not nearly as finished as most of the others, but it's a daily driver for him and gets used. We even buckle our kids' carseats in the back for family trips.

jetgirl

One of the Regulars
BoPeep said:
Thanks girls! I'll tell my husband that you like the car. He's a little self-conscious about it because it's not nearly as finished as most of the others, but it's a daily driver for him and gets used. We even buckle our kids' carseats in the back for family trips.
That's great. We have an artcar and people think it's hilarious when they see a car seat buckled into the back.

jsands

New in Town
BoPeep, you look great. I LOVE that outfit. It's adorable! As for the car, it's bitchin'! I am into the car scene, and i've wrangled my hubby to get involved as well. We just purchased a 55 Desoto. Can't wait to hit up the car shows this summer! :)

LolitaHaze

Call Me a Cab
I had a terrible day shopping as you can see! I hope everyone else is doing better than me. :) By the way... how sexy are the ladies of the lounge?! Wowzas! Good looking chicas for sure! This is definitely one of my favourite threads.

4333931888_1c8a838d48_o.jpg

Berlin

Practically Family
I adore the Pin up thingy since I was a little kid!
In 2005 I started with pin up modeling and hooked ever since.
I have a very nice pin up shoot coming, and I'm very excited about it!
Can't get enough of it!

By the way; awesome pics here ladies! :eusa_clap

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo