Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Real McCoy jeans,

moktabe

One of the Regulars
Thought it maybe worth an ask as looking to pull the trigger on a pair of these....

https://therealmccoys.com/collections/bottoms/products/joe-mccoy-lot-900?variant=34963788988577

Has anyone had any experience of them? I suppose it's more of a query re the quality of the denim they use.

Already have a pair of their Officer Chinos and am impressed with the fit and the quality of them. Hence me thinking about the jeans. Already have quite a few pairs of high waisted, wide leg trousers and feel comfortable in that style.

Can get away with the high rise and width as I'm 6ft 2' and a 34' waist, most jean cuts make me look like a spider :)

TIA

Last edited:

Mich486

One Too Many
I think you’d be much better off asking this question on superfuture. There is also a dedicated joe McCoy denim thread there. Here is more for leather jackets.

dudewuttheheck

I'll Lock Up
Yeah, Sufu is the place to go for this. I know a few things about denim as I do wear raw denim, especially repro brands... but I know very little about RMC denim.

Blackadder

My Mail is Forwarded Here
My fd has a pair. Wide straight cut. Wider than LVC 1937. Pretty solid denim at 14oz. Mind you though the inseam is standard at 35 unwashed and possibly shrinks to 34 after wash.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24