Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Real McCoys Boondockers N1 (sz 10)

Arizor

One of the Regulars
I've had these up for sale for months across a few places, so just posting here since they've reached over 1k views on the Ironheart forums without a buyer, maybe I'll have some luck here...!

----

No longer get the wear they deserve, now I'm all about engineer boots.

Freshly resoled with Dr. Sole raw cord soles, which cost me a pretty penny...! Size 10.

Looking for $550 down to 350. Free shipping within Australasia, other places DM me and we'll figure it out.

I'm sure you all know about these boots, but just in case:

Description

The N-1 boot was the official US Navy Boot during World War Two and known as teh "Boondocker". The shape is so iconic it forms the basis for many boots in modern day. It is extremely rare to find an original pair, but McCoy's did and have successfully reproduced them down to the final detail.
The Real McCoy's have taken it upon themselves to recreate the boot to the exact specifications as the original, if not a little better. The distinctive sole is a rubber and cord sole, specially produced by McCoy's. The graphics on the sole are a hand painted design that was cast into a mould. The leather is cow hide suede which has been treated with dubbin by hand to offer water resistance.

SShNB2AeS6SQ2CxZMLwn

OO0GwUdRXiKB018f790w

958a26bf-63c3-47f0-b75a-56f540d6eadf.jpeg

Arizor

One of the Regulars
Hey mate, I take the same size in both Alden and RMC (unless it’s a crazy last like Plaza). I’ve owned Alden in a lot of lasts, and I’d say these are not as wide as Trubalance, but close, so probably near Barrie.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apachepass