Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Resistol Roundup

Mm25

One Too Many
A very nice Resistol Diamond Horseshoe Beaver 75 western hat.

d57ef385bba878ebb7afb704f4d0913e.jpg

695e2ac800efa08127252941add0c05f.jpg

374af4d0f88377d00aa8362a5da25899.jpg

107c07a7d1c45b883126793b0d09ac5f.jpg

- Andrew
Man you come across some nice hats! keep me in mind for your extras ;)

cowgirl67

New in Town
I have searched every available resource: Resistol, PCRA, NFR, Cavenders, Drysdales, Sheplers, and a Cowboy Collectible Enthusist shop, and can't get any information about my recently obtained Resistol 4X NFR 40th Anniversary Cowboy Hat. I haven't had any luck finding another one. Addition sources checked, Google search & shopping, eBay, Amazon, auction house sites, even the Las Vegas public library research department. Does anyone know if these were fan drawing prizes each year or if they were sold by a NFR vendor? I'd also like to know if it was a limited production. The style code is RF06357740 NFR4--L and the bar code is 795214270287. Any help is appreciated! Here are a few
Collage 2016-04-01 14_20_51.jpg
photos of my beautiful, never worn, hat.

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
I have searched every available resource: Resistol, PCRA, NFR, Cavenders, Drysdales, Sheplers, and a Cowboy Collectible Enthusist shop, and can't get any information about my recently obtained Resistol 4X NFR 40th Anniversary Cowboy Hat. I haven't had any luck finding another one. Addition sources checked, Google search & shopping, eBay, Amazon, auction house sites, even the Las Vegas public library research department. Does anyone know if these were fan drawing prizes each year or if they were sold by a NFR vendor? I'd also like to know if it was a limited production. The style code is RF06357740 NFR4--L and the bar code is 795214270287. Any help is appreciated! Here are a few View attachment 47714 photos of my beautiful, never worn, hat.
Welcome! Never worn...? Hope you're gonna wear it Cowgirl.

cowgirl67

New in Town
Welcome! Never worn...? Hope you're gonna wear it Cowgirl.
I want to wear it! Just bought it and it is too big. So now it's up for sale. However, I started this fact chase and it won't end until someone can tell me about this hat. It would be a shame for it to belong to me or anyone else without a history. That's what makes vintage hats so special, they have a story to tell.

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
I want to wear it! Just bought it and it is too big. So now it's up for sale. However, I started this fact chase and it won't end until someone can tell me about this hat. It would be a shame for it to belong to me or anyone else without a history. That's what makes vintage hats so special, they have a story to tell.
Hopefully you'll get the info you need here. Sorry but I can't help you. :(

Welcome! You sound like our kind of people. [emoji4]

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
I have searched every available resource: Resistol, PCRA, NFR, Cavenders, Drysdales, Sheplers, and a Cowboy Collectible Enthusist shop, and can't get any information about my recently obtained Resistol 4X NFR 40th Anniversary Cowboy Hat. I haven't had any luck finding another one. Addition sources checked, Google search & shopping, eBay, Amazon, auction house sites, even the Las Vegas public library research department. Does anyone know if these were fan drawing prizes each year or if they were sold by a NFR vendor? I'd also like to know if it was a limited production. The style code is RF06357740 NFR4--L and the bar code is 795214270287. Any help is appreciated! Here are a few View attachment 47714 photos of my beautiful, never worn, hat.
Nice find. Clean looking too.

cowgirl67

New in Town
Call Dave at Garland Outlet store. If he don't know or can't find out then nobody can

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Unfortunately, Dave has moved on. No one there was able to help me directly, but I was given a phone number for the customer service manager in hopes she may be able to assist. Will update again if info is unearthed!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner