Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Single & Ridiculously Good-Lookin' Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brooksie

One Too Many
Lincsong said:
The hookahs were picked up by the cops.:D

Watch out this could turn into yet another stream of conscience thread!
Especially since we have covered a little bit of everything from singles to being ridiculous, to contests, chocolates, pigs (babe the pig but not cops as pigs)and lets not for the hookahs, never forget the hookahs!

Brooksie

Jack Scorpion

One Too Many
BegintheBeguine said:
There are people in the world who are ridiculously good-looking and don't know that they are, like Jack Scorpion and Novella. All I can think of is they don't have access to a mirror. :)
Jack Scorpion said:
Ridiculously Single and Lookin' a Good Room.

If I lack anything, it is the word "for" in that sentence!

As for this room, I think it is still 2 martinis short of ready for my entrance.

Story

I'll Lock Up
Brooksie said:
Especially since we have covered a little bit of everything from singles to being ridiculous, to contests, chocolates, pigs (babe the pig but not cops as pigs)and lets not for the hookahs, never forget the hookahs!

Brooksie

You forgot the fishies. :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1Is0yckrZs

After all, it is the Middle of the Film. And lest anyone thinks this is straying from a period topic, I submit that it's Dada in action.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dada

Zig2k143

Practically Family
Lol no one should think their ugly... I mean I think I'm Ridiculously Good-Lookin but this again I'm misguided and biased.

Jovan

Suspended
Diamondback said:
@ Brooksie, #421:

Do I need to call in the suits for containment and cleanup here?
beyond5.jpg

Lincsong

I'll Lock Up
:D
Brooksie said:

Brooksie

It has turned into a stream of conscience thread.lol We're supposed to be talking about good lookahs.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy