Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Single & Ridiculously Good-Lookin' Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

thebadmamajama

Practically Family
HAHA, now I'm the not-just-a-single-sex-ridiculously-good-lookin'-but-not-single lounger.

(thanks for clarifying, deelovely...I have a feeling that chemise in my avatar wouldn't suit a man too terribly well...)

panamag8or

Practically Family
thebadmamajama said:
HAHA, now I'm the not-just-a-single-sex-ridiculously-good-lookin'-but-not-single lounger.

(thanks for clarifying, deelovely...I have a feeling that chemise in my avatar wouldn't suit a man too terribly well...)

Oops, I'm a bad attention-payer-toer.:eek:

Oh, that. It just tells if I've turned the forum's "Invisible Mode" for who's online on or not, as I just did for illustrative purposes. You see that little green "light" in your "sidebar", and how mine's "gone out"? That's what that is.

I don't see the relevance between that and my psych issues (and you getting mailed the bill), please enlighten me...:p

thebadmamajama

Practically Family
Haha, oops. (pretty awesome, actually)

I recommend forwarding it on to Panamag8or. It'll LIGHT up his day. Since I am, have been, and shall remain female, apparently to the chagrin of the other loungers. :p

panamag8or

Practically Family
thebadmamajama said:
Haha, oops. (pretty awesome, actually)

I recommend forwarding it on to Panamag8or. It'll LIGHT up his day. Since I am, have been, and shall remain female, apparently to the chagrin of the other loungers. :p

Waah... stop pickin' on me.lol

Jovan said:
Ah, thanks, DW. Now you can treat Diamondback. :)
lol Unnecessary. Internal diagnostics indicate no major hardware malfunctions at present time...

sweetfrancaise said:
...was this a good, I've-fallen-madly-thud, or a not-so-good drop, Jovan?
Not sure how to read his response, but it was obviously directed at me. I guess my attempt to pay a compliment fell flat... lol

Jovan said:
I have not and never will answer, or make, a so-called "booty call." :)
Nor will I. Let's see, could we form a society around that rule? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo