Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Single & Ridiculously Good-Lookin' Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

LocktownDog

Call Me a Cab
Ladies ... meet Ms Tilly Mook. When not asleep on my sneakers, she's asleep on my boots. When not asleep on my boots, she's curled up on my favorite chair. Big ol' macho me just bought her a pink sweater today to walk in the park. We'll see if she is as much of an asset to meeting women as you say she is. ;)

dogs5.jpg

Richard

MrNewportCustom

Call Me a Cab
LocktownDog said:
The problem with women who play clever little ruses like this? .... some of us guys are far too dense to figure out what's going on and miss the clues completely! :eusa_doh:

Richard

Heh! Some of us guys are so dense we miss blatant, in-your-face, look at the silver platter offerings!

Picture this:

Summertime in Tucson. I arrive with a truckload of furniture. The really, really cute store-manager-in-training, with whom I got along with very well, comes to my hotel room with paperwork and a sandwich for me. The boyfriend she'd just been arguing with is downstairs waiting in the car. She reaches up underneath her half-tank top to adjust a bra strap. TANK TOP!

Yep! I missed it! :eusa_doh:

Girls, if you like a guy, grab him, kiss him and tell him! You never know. It just might work! lol

Lee

Lola Valentine said:
Ooh, devious is such an ugly word, I'd much rather be called cunning :p
This is too true. I have a real problem with guys not realising that I like them. It seems that for most guys you'd have to hold up a sign reading "ASK ME OUT" before they'd take the hint. And even then.....
"Cunning" it is, Miss Lola. Although, "devious" isn't always completely a bad thing...;)

Yeah, a lot of us guys can be kinda dense in those areas--with how sue-happy modern society is, there are a number of guys who'd like to try being the old-school romantic except for the fear of being hit with a harassment suit for so much as a wink...:(

LocktownDog said:
Ahhh ... that's because you're involving "reading". ;) Trying stapling your note to the sports page or to a burger menu. You might have better luck.
Or, just try guys at a bookstore--that's at least one place where the more cerebral of men can be found...
Lola Valentine said:
Haha, I wanted to say this, but I didn't want to offend anybody :p
Full agreement with you two, though... so, ever get to Seattle, Miss Lola? The climate's remarkably similar, from what I'm told...;)

sweetfrancaise said:
Might as well do it like a cartoon, hit the man over the head with an oversize club and drag 'em! lol
Unfortunately, that's pretty much what it'd take in my case--or at least whacking me upside the head with a 2x4 to get my attention...lol

Marty M.

Vendor
Love those boxers.

Absinthe_1900 said:
Ah! "The Old Boxer Ploy" Not that that I've ever used it before. ;)

MylittleImp.jpg

Aw, I had a boxer for fourteen years. Her name was Humphreta Bogart. I couldn't use her as a ploy (my wife wouldn't like that ;) ).
Marty Mathis

Jovan

Suspended
LocktownDog said:
Ladies ... meet Ms Tilly Mook. When not asleep on my sneakers, she's asleep on my boots. When not asleep on my boots, she's curled up on my favorite chair. Big ol' macho me just bought her a pink sweater today to walk in the park. We'll see if she is as much of an asset to meeting women as you say she is. ;)

dogs5.jpg

Richard
Don't know if she attracts women, but she certainly attracts me. What a cute little pink nose!

Sadly, I have no animals to cuddle where I just moved to. Both the cats are still getting used to me. :(

Elaina

One Too Many
Lincsong said:
How do you jog with a cat?????lol lol You're killing me. here. lol

Same way I do with my dog: I put a collar on him that fits, attach a leash and go "come on guys," and make some weird mouth noise to get them to move.

I never said I jog very fast with the cat. Usually on the way home, the cat poops out and I wear him stole-like for the cool down walk portion home. Of course, this is the same cat that rides in a car for fun and bit my date tonight because I wouldn't let him go with us (the dog just yapped his displeasure.)

Elaina

One Too Many
Diamondback said:
Are you sure your kitty doesn't think he/she's Garfield?lol

It is a he (all my animals are male, or were at one time). And no, other then the color, I often wonder. He's smarter then the dog, eats everything in the kitchen, changes channels and watches TV, threatens my dates with his presence and darn near tapdances on my head for food in the morning. Only thing is he won't eat lasagne. My dog, however, is as stupid as Odie so it balances out.

LocktownDog

Call Me a Cab
Jovan said:
Don't know if she attracts women, but she certainly attracts me.

Ummm ... Jovan ... I think I figured out what your problem with women is. lol

Tilly's not quite that cute anymore. That photo is from 3 or 4 months ago. She's lengthened out a bit and put on a shaggy winter coat. But let me tell ya, she absolutely loves the sweater and refuses to have me take it off her. Good thing I don't have a daughter, I'm a sucker and would spoil her rotten.

Richard

Ada Veen

Practically Family
Lincsong said:
Hey Locktown, that dog is a babe magnet. Since you got that lethal weapon, lower your age maximum from 42 down to around 33.:D

Hmmm.... it's dangerous to assume age and attractiveness are correlated. my 45 year old mother is a lot hotter than some 33 year olds! And I know I'm biased, but my boyfriend would second that motion... as would a member of the British Royal Family who is at the moment desperately trying to date her, with no luck! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy