Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The "Stetsonian Royal Deluxe"

tinmanzzz

A-List Customer
I would like to introduce you all to my Newest hat, The "Stetsonian Royal Deluxe" in a wonderful 7 5/8's with a 2 3/4's brim and a 5.5" crown.
Although, it went higher than I had wished, I still think it is a Great deal.

The Auction:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=140214434533&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT&ih=004
The Hat
14acie2.jpg

15acvx1.jpg

I added the Dollar to give a size... (Saw it done in a movie :eek: )

17acqn0.jpg

18acep4.jpg

23acqm6.jpg

The detail and the felt are excell.:D :D
I am hopeing that Steven or Matt or Someone can fill me in on the "Stetsonian"It appears to be a early 70's ?? hat. The Lady that listed it claimed her husband had purchased it 25 years ago. However, the box had NOS written on it???
Does anyone know when they quit making the Stetsonian ??
Once I clean it up an shape it, I will post shots of me wearing it

besdor

Vendor/Sponsor
The hat actualy dates from the 1980's . We have a few hats with that lining in our store. The quality is better than what is made for todays hats but not as good as a vintage 1950's Stetson.

Steven
www.bencrafthats.com

tinmanzzz

A-List Customer
besdor said:
The hat actualy dates from the 1980's . We have a few hats with that lining in our store. The quality is better than what is made for todays hats but not as good as a vintage 1950's Stetson.

Steven
www.bencrafthats.com

I figured you would know. This also agrees with what the seller told me.
No, not true Vintage, but when you are a PUMPKIN HEAD you learn to enjoy what you can find ;) ;)
Thanks

tinmanzzz

A-List Customer
Followup

Just a shot of me wearing my "NEW" Stetsonian.
I was a little concerned about the 5.5" crown, but after several compliments I relaxed.:eusa_doh: :eusa_doh:
Thanks for the support here

dressedqh5.jpg

tinmanzzz

A-List Customer
Thanks for the kind Words

tonyb said:
Yes, tinmazzz. It's a vintage-looking hat even if it isn't all that old, and it sure looks right on you.

Wearing it Looks Great, But just holding it, it's HUGE :eek: :eek:

Yeah, I can dig that. It certainly IS a large lid. But you're a man with strong, masculine features, and I say a hat of significantly less substantial dimensions might not make a bold enough statement.

Wanna see large lids? Take a look at Dixon Cannon's avatar, and some photos of himself he posted in threads going back quite some ways. Those are big hats, man. But they look right to me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran