Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Twelve Steps Of Hataholics

The Wingnut

One Too Many
Hi, my name is A.J., and I am a hatoholic. (just what is hatohol, anyway? ;) )

Let's see...I have a Panama, a brown fedora, a gray fedora, a camel fedora, a green fedora, a black fedora, a black homburg, and a gray tweed newsboy. I'm sure I need more.

SHARPETOYS

Call Me a Cab
The Wingnut said:
Hi, my name is A.J., and I am a hatoholic. (just what is hatohol, anyway? ;) )

Let's see...I have a Panama, a brown fedora, a gray fedora, a camel fedora, a green fedora, a black fedora, a black homburg, and a gray tweed newsboy. I'm sure I need more.

(just what is hatohol, anyway? ;) )

Can't seem to stop buying hat/caps :)

K.D. Lightner

Call Me a Cab
Yucko!

The white cotton duck, yes, the snowflake and red turtle, I don't think so.

I guess someone wears those things, because he's making them.

I do like the blue corduroy. I don't have a corduroy cap and...

Oh, no, here I go again!!

karol

K.D. Lightner said:
Yucko!

The white cotton duck, yes, the snowflake and red turtle, I don't think so.

I guess someone wears those things, because he's making them.

I do like the blue corduroy. I don't have a corduroy cap and...

Oh, no, here I go again!!

karol

Aw, come on. You won't know if it looks good on you until you try it. :p
You have to stop buying so many hats or you will run out of room to walk. ;)
Go and look at the tophat picture again. Maybe it will deter you from buying another hat. :p Courage, courage.
AJ, are you sure you are not a suitaholic too? Confess now. :p

Regards to all,

J

The Wingnut

One Too Many
SHARPETOYS said:
Can't seem to stop buying hat/caps :)

No, no, that's hataholisim...hatahol is the addictive substanse that when abused leads to being a hataholic, I guess!
:p

And yeah, JP, I discovered suitahol years ago...'course, I was doing the military grade stuff for a long time and had to cut back and switch to the lighter stuff! I still can't get enough. Help me! No! Don't! Back off! I'll be fine! I can quit any time I want!

The Wingnut said:
And yeah, JP, I discovered suitahol years ago...'course, I was doing the military grade stuff for a long time and had to cut back and switch to the lighter stuff! I still can't get enough. Help me! No! Don't! Back off! I'll be fine! I can quit any time I want!

Yeah, that suitahol really is tough to get over. Soon you will have a military and civilian museum. :p
You sound kind of schizophrenic over getting help though. ;)

Regards to all,

J

SHARPETOYS

Call Me a Cab
Hitting bottom!!

:)
jamespowers said:
Gee, that is like giving the drug addict some dope, rolling papers and an ashtray. :p ;) Have you been calling that number recently? ;)

Regards to all,

J

I have and we talk about my problem and he thinks till I hit bottom I won't change and surrender to the program.

He said I should buy a few more hats so I can hit bottom quicker!! He then offers to help me get there faster and takes my order. :kick: :kick:

B! Wear Cap

New in Town
B! Wear Cap

Hi Everybody!
I am B! Wear Cap and I am an enabler. I fear I have led a number of Fedora members off the wagon of cap sobriety. I should say that I did not encourage them to go to loan sharks or break any other laws to support their habits. However we do now have rapid transit in most areas of the country. I would encourage all hataholics to go into their garage, look at their shiny motor vehicle and ask themselves: "Would I rather have this or a 1000 new caps?"
It is my belief that any right thinking person would come to the same conclusion.
Thank you for listening,
Brett

K.D. Lightner

Call Me a Cab
Welcome to the Forum, Brett.

Folks, this is the guy who makes those cool caps! I've purchased two from him and am trying to figure out what I want for a third.

Yes, this capaholic is off the wagon and on her way to hitting the bottom.

Well, at least I don't have to choose between my car and the caps. Unlike some of our beloved fedoras, they don't kill off several C-notes.

karol

SHARPETOYS

Call Me a Cab
Brett the Master Capper "Elite"

:D
jamespowers said:
Welcome to the forum Brett.
I have to see if you have a #24 in stock for Sharpe. :p

Regards to all,

J

Brett,
Is just waiting on your Paypal he has the #24 ready to go.7 3/8 plu 1/16
We picked out some linens today and i'm having several more caps made. :cry:

I want one for each day of the week. ;)
I got the #16 today http://mariposa.yosemite.net/bwear/denim16.JPG
It has a back pocket on the back and I found a twenty dollar bill in it!.

Now that is one fine cap builder!! Now I can buy another one .

Look at the heavy weight linens here. http://www.denverfabrics.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Category_Code=LI-heavy

The bright colors would be great golf caps or for you Sexy ladies!! :)

I want the white linen one Great for Florida.
This is my favorite may be to light in fabric weight but I love this color :beer: Coke

http://www.denverfabrics.com/Mercha...4203&Category_Code=LI-medium&Product_Count=36

http://www.denverfabrics.com/Merchant2/graphics/00000001/LI/14203.300.jpg

See Brett's caps go here http://mariposa.yosemite.net/bwear/ :cheers1:Root Beer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou