Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Thedi, Aero, Field or?

Mawashi

One of the Regulars
Hi Red Devil,

Agree 1st is fit 2nd is everything else. That is why I'm going to try speak to guys who can tailor something really nice. Good thinking anyway!

Last edited:

JM7

One of the Regulars
Hi guys,

I've trying to see which guys to go for as I'm looking for a slightly modified version of a Plainsman but I'm undecided on who to get it done by?

Aero is the most affordable while Thedi is more expensive but they don't have a similar design like that and Fieldleather is somewhat new even though their prices similar to Thedi.

I did buy one of Greg's half-belt jacket which was made by Aero but it didn't fit too well and I am looking for advice on which co is great at some customer service and some mods.

I'm new to this so I'm trying to keep the price reasonable.

Any other companies to recommend please?

Mawashi
Aero was great to work with. I have one Thedi jacket and it is built so well and
Hi guys,

I've trying to see which guys to go for as I'm looking for a slightly modified version of a Plainsman but I'm undecided on who to get it done by?

Aero is the most affordable while Thedi is more expensive but they don't have a similar design like that and Fieldleather is somewhat new even though their prices similar to Thedi.

I did buy one of Greg's half-belt jacket which was made by Aero but it didn't fit too well and I am looking for advice on which co is great at some customer service and some mods.

I'm new to this so I'm trying to keep the price reasonable.

Any other companies to recommend please?

Mawashi
Aero was great to work with and you can't go wrong with them. I have one Thedi jacket and the quality and workmanship is amazing. Their styles of jackets are a little different in my opinion but they are great. Fields jackets look great but i've never seen one in person

Mawashi

One of the Regulars
I had the Aero PHWM but the shoulder pattern was unbearable, it really pinched my neck/shoulder muscles all the wrong way and I could barely wear it for more than 15mins.

Thedi is awesome if I could pull of some of the designs. I just bought a used freewheers brakeman so I'll have to give that a try first, fingers crossed it fits fine on my skinny frame lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yamamoto