Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Thedi Atlas Deluxe...

Tommer45

One of the Regulars
I've kind of been out of the leather jacket scene for a while now. Back in 2019 I picked up a BK Surrogate which was my first leather jacket in years. That jacket has been fantastic. Fit better than anything I had ordered previously. This past July I came across a Thurston Bros post of a Thedi Atlas. I didn't know anything about Thedi, didn't know how the jacket would fit or how thick the leather was. I didn't even need a new leather jacket because of how much I love my BK. But there was something about it I couldn't resist. It was basically the first leather jacket I ordered without doing any research. I just emailed Thurston my measurements, they told me to order a 48 and I did. Five months later the jacket arrived and I couldn't be happier.

The buffalo hide is substantial but supple. The hand-dyed color is rich and amazing with plenty of depth. Break-in didn't take long at all. The cut of the arm holes is better than any other leather jacket I've owned. I can actually sit in the car and reach for the volume knob with NO resistance from the jacket. When I reach over my head the jacket doesn't raise up to my ears. Only my slightly baggy, loosely fitting G1 is as comfortable as this jacket. I am a new fan of Thedi Leathers and Thurston Bros couldn't have been nicer or more professional. This was the first time in a long while that I put on a new leather jacket and just went "Wow.. this thing is kinda perfect".

It's currently about a month old. Love the double zipper... makes sitting in a car or on a motorcycle that much more comfortable. The shawl collar has grown on me...I went from not liking it at all to really liking it.

Thedi2.jpg

Thedi3.jpg

Thedi5.jpg

Thedi4.jpg

Thedi1.jpg

jonesy86

I'll Lock Up
I've kind of been out of the leather jacket scene for a while now. Back in 2019 I picked up a BK Surrogate which was my first leather jacket in years. That jacket has been fantastic. Fit better than anything I had ordered previously. This past July I came across a Thurston Bros post of a Thedi Atlas. I didn't know anything about Thedi, didn't know how the jacket would fit or how thick the leather was. I didn't even need a new leather jacket because of how much I love my BK. But there was something about it I couldn't resist. It was basically the first leather jacket I ordered without doing any research. I just emailed Thurston my measurements, they told me to order a 48 and I did. Five months later the jacket arrived and I couldn't be happier.

The buffalo hide is substantial but supple. The hand-dyed color is rich and amazing with plenty of depth. Break-in didn't take long at all. The cut of the arm holes is better than any other leather jacket I've owned. I can actually sit in the car and reach for the volume knob with NO resistance from the jacket. When I reach over my head the jacket doesn't raise up to my ears. Only my slightly baggy, loosely fitting G1 is as comfortable as this jacket. I am a new fan of Thedi Leathers and Thurston Bros couldn't have been nicer or more professional. This was the first time in a long while that I put on a new leather jacket and just went "Wow.. this thing is kinda perfect".

It's currently about a month old. Love the double zipper... makes sitting in a car or on a motorcycle that much more comfortable. The shawl collar has grown on me...I went from not liking it at all to really liking it.

View attachment 383006

View attachment 383007

View attachment 383009

View attachment 383011

View attachment 383005
That's a nice jacket.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GokhanB