Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Thedi Deerskin "Hulk" jacket with Shearling Vest and Collar and shoulder bag

Fonzie

One Too Many
I like.....like it a lot. Never thought i would like green leather. Has that army vibe to it. I am waiting for weather to cool here so i can start wearing my new thedi jacket andI am already eyeing out a potential new thedi jacket , and you are not helping :eek: . This is a bad place to be.:D
Welcome to the rabbit hole.

Robbie79

Call Me a Cab
I was talking to Theodoros yesterday evening and he gave me a little insight on manufacturing of this deerskin jacket which makes me curious to visit him at some time but then without credit card and money for sure!
Here's the info he gave me yesterday - most of you either know it already or can imagine that the manufacturing procedures are like this:
It actually took days and hours of treatments to come up with this effect. The pieces that make up this jacket are made of different leathers (they need a number of skins for its production). Then it is cut to some size larger, washed, shrunk, brushed, softened (most likely (they have a tolerance of plus minus 1cm). They spend hours and endless tests of materials for getting this result which is not simple.

Cheers,
Robbie

Jin431

Call Me a Cab
I was talking to Theodoros yesterday evening and he gave me a little insight on manufacturing of this deerskin jacket which makes me curious to visit him at some time but then without credit card and money for sure!
Here's the info he gave me yesterday - most of you either know it already or can imagine that the manufacturing procedures are like this:
It actually took days and hours of treatments to come up with this effect. The pieces that make up this jacket are made of different leathers (they need a number of skins for its production). Then it is cut to some size larger, washed, shrunk, brushed, softened (most likely (they have a tolerance of plus minus 1cm). They spend hours and endless tests of materials for getting this result which is not simple.

Cheers,
Robbie

This is something worth its price maybe punching above it! That magic they do with their hides show, this green is so cool! Green might be the next big thing hitting the TFL lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner