Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Thedi Leathers- ordering experience help please

Colin G

One Too Many
So if I get you right, you bought your jackets from Thurston Bros right? Not directly from Thedi. That means imo that when the sizing is off or as a matter of fact if anything is off, its on Thurston Bros right? You're not doing business with Thedi.

No, one from TB others direct from Thedi. Direct is easier than dealing with a middle man but things can still go wrong. I just had some bad luck. That happens when buying a custom jacket on the internet along with unforeseen delays so it can be a roll of the dice. It just happened a couple times too many for my liking so I just moved on.

Last edited:

Will Zach

I'll Lock Up
Nothing to worry about. Between all the orders, covid-related supply issues, and Zeus knows what else, delays can happen. Let the process play itself out, let art happen. The only way you could possibly lose your prepayment is if Thedi goes under, and that is not happening.

nickv

One of the Regulars
Thanks to all who have replied, i feel better assured now from all the positive feedback regarding Thedi's reputation on here.
After reading everyones input, I have decided i will wait , and hopefully get a nice surprise in the mail soon enough. After being a prolific purchaser of goods on the the internet over the years, i just felt a bit fustrated at the delivery times given to me and not coming to fruition. Once i have the jacket, i promise to share pics and a review.

Cheers Nick.

Imuricecreamman

One Too Many
Thanks to all who have replied, i feel better assured now from all the positive feedback regarding Thedi's reputation on here.
After reading everyones input, I have decided i will wait , and hopefully get a nice surprise in the mail soon enough. After being a prolific purchaser of goods on the the internet over the years, i just felt a bit fustrated at the delivery times given to me and not coming to fruition. Once i have the jacket, i promise to share pics and a review.

Cheers Nick.
These are weird times and also extremely hard times for businesses relying heavily on other suppliers.
I work in the watchindustry and even the big brands are several (5-7) months behind on deliveries and pre-orders that were scheduled to be delivered before the summer are now quoted early 2021.

Good on you for having the patience to see it through.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk