Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Thedi Leathers, thoughts?

nick123

I'll Lock Up
And if not I'll nab it for half price in the classifieds. Size 40, right? I'm saying go for it bro, YOLO

Sadly broke at the moment. But this gives me plenty of time to plan it out. Johnson Leathers can do it (not far from Hippie epicenter either). Just a matter of deciding on the leather-it would look good in a dark navy, dark green, or olive. I could have a field day ordering the leather from Horween if nothing in the shop impresses me. The tan is kind of played out... also a zebra or leopard print lining. Finally a stash pocket under the collar I'll never use.
Off topic!

Seb Lucas

I'll Lock Up
Thats one of those jackets that I see on someone else and think/say "wow, that looks great (on you)," but I could never pull it off (nor would I try).

I'm not convinced anyone can pull it off but what matters more is if you think you can. Self belief can compensate for a multitude of sins. In this case it probably helps if you're still a skinny kid.

schitzo

Suspended
These are the pics of Jon11's new jacket. Check out the colour of this goatskin, what a beauty!

Thedicognacgoatskin1_zps4b81dfe7.jpg

Thedicognacgoatskin2_zpsaf19f1f5.jpg

Thedicognacgoatskin3_zps4680ea63.jpg

Thedicognacgoatskin4_zps61635cd7.jpg

Thedicognacgoatskin5_zps6d34a628.jpg

Thedicognacgoatskin6_zps4e96154f.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

nick123

I'll Lock Up
Lovely shade and fit. Kudos for embarking on a maker rarely talked about here. Looks impressive.

Can you tell us more about the leather?

jon11

A-List Customer
Thanks Schitzo for sorting out the photographs for me, will take a few more after a couple of weeks. The shade is slightly darker in reality just one of those odd very bright Irish evenings makes it a bit brighter. The goatskin is a very thick soft texture very pliable and suits me (no real breaking in) the fit is perfect although I am not the best model slouching over. The length of front and back perfect for me and the sleeves about centre of my hand which will creep up a bit after wear. The lining is a check wool which will be great for the Autumn/Winter and indeed the Spring. What I have been impressed with is Theodoros attention to detail re stitch work and general construction. This is my first serious leather jacket inspired by a lot of you guys, and will report again in due course. I have been seriously impressed by Thedi Leathers customer service as well.

Damo

A-List Customer

Jägernaut

Practically Family
If it werent for import doodies(i spelled it right) i would have ordered one of his jackets in a heartbeat.

pawineguy

One Too Many

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran