Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Thedi Leathers, thoughts?

jon11

A-List Customer
Just received my Aeronaut/ Heron style jacket today from Theodoros from Thedi leather. The jacket is made in the finest of Cognac Goatskin, and is so well constructed with excellent stitch work and attention to detail. The process from start to finish was so painless and for those worried that his jackets are for the very thin and agile people don't worry he accommodates all sizes. I am 11st 10 Lbs (hardly a stick physique), a UK 40", and what I received could not have been done any better had I visited the guy in Greece. I also bought a fantastic leather belt and wallet, they to are the real deal. I cannot recommend Theodoros or Thedi Leather highly enough the guy is an Artist. Will try and get some photos taken and post if I can work that bit out.

Last edited:
Jon, Congratulations!
Please post! I really want to see this jacket.
I too have been eyeing his belts and wallets.

nick123

I'll Lock Up
Yes, his jackets look nice. A pictoral review would surely spark some much needed press here. I know Thurston stocks Thedi so they must be on par with the big guys.

jon11

A-List Customer
I will do a review and hopefully take a few pictures so please bear with me, as I am computer illiterate and may need my son or daughters to assist me re getting them posted up.

I too am very interested in seeing more from Thedi so yep, pictorial review would be most awesome!

ProteinNerd

My Mail is Forwarded Here
My samples arrived and the leather is really nice. Just trying to figure out if I can "pull off" a washed green leather jacket or I will just look ridiculous.

jon11

A-List Customer
I am 55 years of age, I was wondering could I pull off a leather jacket, LOL go for it his stuff is awesome. The quality of his stitch-work and attention to detail is even better than I thought originally, totally flawless. For me he is the best kept secret. Really glad I pulled the trigger.

ProteinNerd

The antiqued Green is AWESOME!!!!
But, yeah, choose the jacket style wisely.

Was liking this one in the green in particular but 1. not sure if i can pull off green leather. 2.Not sure about the D-pocket either (maybe that can be changed?)

Seb Lucas

I'll Lock Up
Hmm, I'm sure the quality is very good but I'm ultra conservative when it comes to leather jackets. I only do half belts or cafe racers, black or dark brown only, no flaps, extra pockets, or surplus seams and zips. I'll leave that stuff for others.

Last edited:

pak

One of the Regulars
When I had a N-200 made at Johnson Alan had some goat in a green. It was left over from a previous contract.

tropicalbob

I dunno. I kind of like the green -- very distinctive. And don't forget, Gen. Patton designed green leather jackets for his tank corps.

schitzo

Suspended
Just received my Aeronaut/ Heron style jacket today from Theodoros from Thedi leather. The jacket is made in the finest of Cognac Goatskin, and is so well constructed with excellent stitch work and attention to detail. The process from start to finish was so painless and for those worried that his jackets are for the very thin and agile people don't worry he accommodates all sizes. I am 11st 10 Lbs (hardly a stick physique), a UK 40", and what I received could not have been done any better had I visited the guy in Greece. I also bought a fantastic leather belt and wallet, they to are the real deal. I cannot recommend Theodoros or Thedi Leather highly enough the guy is an Artist. Will try and get some photos taken and post if I can work that bit out.

Jon I am itching to see this cognac goatskin jacket of yours. If you can't figure out how to upload your photos (I'm sure that you can) email them to me and I will post them.

Re Thedi leather options. Is there a page on the website that lists these? Cos I don't see it. Also, I've tried facebook and came up with jack dish there too, anyone got a link?

Thanks
Schitz

Superfluous

Thats one of those jackets that I see on someone else and think/say "wow, that looks great (on you)," but I could never pull it off (nor would I try).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic