Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Thedi #MTC-127915 in Tan Buffalo

Is that an ascot?!?
C3EE9491-493C-4200-BDA8-A831ECA74241.jpeg

Marc mndt

I'll Lock Up
I was experimenting with ideas for the red thedi, so I though I might as well try some ideas with this jacket

XTWA6Gx.jpg

What do you think, does this work with the jacket?
If I saw someone walking down the street dressed like this, I would think "what a well dressed man". Great outfit!

Cornelius

Practically Family
Always loved this particular Thedi model, thought it would look particularly good in his 'Espresso Buffalo' hide, but GF really hates the large collar & cross-zips on me generally [even though this one buttons]. Hard to justify the cost when I know she'd be cringing every time I wore it.

Robbie79

Call Me a Cab
I was experimenting with ideas for the red thedi, so I though I might as well try some ideas with this jacket

XTWA6Gx.jpg

What do you think, does this work with the jacket?
I would not modify this IMO perfect jacket. Probably choosing a different brownish leather (goat, buffalo, deer) or the grey buffalo does look good, too.

red devil

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I would not modify this IMO perfect jacket. Probably choosing a different brownish leather (goat, buffalo, deer) or the grey buffalo does look good, too.

At some point I thought about getting a second one in grey actually, but then with all the options Thedi offers, I thought might as well try something new :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24