Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Think_zot sighting. Lawstradamos on eBay

Canuck Panda

I'll Lock Up
IMG_0189.png

that suburban looks pretty good…

Carlos840

I'll Lock Up
He did scam me, sold me two jackets with busted zippers and wrong measurements, never answered my emails, don't buy from Charles Felix he is a piece of s**t...

But thank you for the headsup, just sent him a message on ebay to see how he was feeling about scamming me and see if he was going to take responsibility for the broken zippers at some point.

Last edited:
He can't block all of us !!
True but two wrongs don't make a right and I wouldn't shit can an auction and become a non paying bidder. It's a shame it went down this way and really odd too as I purchased twice from zot with absolutely no issue. I think Carlos did as well before getting bent over the barrel on the last jackets. It just strikes me as strange that someone with such a huge inventory of great stuff would tarnish their reputation here and be stuck selling to the wolves on ebay. I can't understand it. It just makes absolutely no sense to me.

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up
True but two wrongs don't make a right and I wouldn't shit can an auction and become a non paying bidder. It's a shame it went down this way and really odd too as I purchased twice from zot with absolutely no issue. I think Carlos did as well before getting bent over the barrel on the last jackets. It just strikes me as strange that someone with such a huge inventory of great stuff would tarnish their reputation here and be stuck selling to the wolves on ebay. I can't understand it. It just makes absolutely no sense to me.
Possibly the Delta variant of the @himelator virus. TFL vaccine in clinical trials.
B

TREEMAN

Call Me a Cab
I wasn’t thinking about non paying bidding. A flood of questions about when he was going to rite the wrong he did was my thinking. Agreed very strange.

BikerMan

A-List Customer
Ton312 is the voice of reason. Good on ya

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo