Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

thinking about hat cleaning recommendatons needed

59Lark

Practically Family
Dear Loungers; the info of cleaning with napha inspired, me , if i can start making some money with regular line, my workshop is clean, yes i would clean the hats outside no explosions please. The workshop is clean, the moulds and blocks and large stretcher is ready, i want to buy some brushes and new ribbons and some new liners and leather bands, and stiffner non flamable, now i saw a outfit on the net that sold supplies, think they were in colorado, some place small nice site, lost it in my favourites and also want a recommendation that they are good to deal with. want to dry redo some old fedora will start with wrecks so harm done, i am setting up a bernina 121 small free arm to sew the leather band on, have a stretcher and a spinner, need to get some kind of steamer when we resew new ribbon so they strink, so if someone can link me a good wholesaler for hat stuff thank you in advance 59Lark

FPKawaii

New in Town
For cloth hats I use a regular lint roller. For super duper dirty cloth hats a wet wash cloth gets it done. For straw hats something along the lines of Pledge works good.

59Lark

Practically Family
link for a wholesale hat products

Loungers ; what i am looking for some wholesalers to buy brushes, stiffner, ribbons, silk liners. etc, we have some hats, wrecks we want to practice on, using naphta coleman fuel, so i want to buy some of this stuff and practice this winter on some of those hats. I had a link to a place , in the middle of knowwhere and lost it. 59Lark.:eek:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21