Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

This is for BIGDAWGBARKIN from DEANGLEN: BCF SUCCESS! TAUPE! $39.99

deanglen

My Mail is Forwarded Here
BIGDAWGBARKIN! Have I found a hat for you! a $39.99 Taupe colored , Huckel with a 5 1/2" crown, 2 1/2" brim, and 1 1/8" grosgrain Taupe ribbon with nice bow treatment and cute, removable, feather, size 7 1/8. please e-mail or PM me for details: "hatman1958@hotmail.com".

thanks,
dean

deanglen

jml90! Would you go for a Huckel Black 7 5/8? Has a bound edge! Great fur felt: soft! Nice leatherlike sweatband, liner and nice balck ribbon and bow! It's all there is next to a kind of rough brown fur felt with a stitched brim edge that looks like those Dorfmann Pacific hats but says Adams and Spires inside. Just let me know. I'm looking for a hat for you, too, and I haven't forgotten!

dean

jml90

One of the Regulars
deanglen said:
Why don't you PM me on Friday? By then I'll have tried my alternate BCF source, and might have some choices for you.

dean
Alright, thank you.

deanglen

BigDawgBarkin said:
Thanks deanglen! I just sent you an email.

Here's a photo of a similar hat to give you an idea of your hat. The photo is pretty close, but the ribbon in the photo is too dark, your hat has a lighter one very similar to the hat body color. The hat is bashed in a similar fashion, and the feather is pretty similar. I would say the color is perhaps a bit darker, but any hat picture is always slighty off in some way.
fedora-1.jpg

dean

mano

New in Town
Very nice hat! I'm also looking for a 7 1/8 so if you find anything else, please feel free to post it or LMK.

Even though I've been a member here for some time, I only own one hat (Monticristi) and am looking for something similar to this one.

Of course, I'm looking for a "steal", low price, high quality and excellent condition. :eek:

The Wingnut

One Too Many
There were a three black fur felt fedoras with satin liners and leather sweatbands at BCF when I popped in yesterday. I saw a 7 1/4, a 7 1/2, and one larger although I forget the exact size.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
varnu