Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

This or That

2jakes

I'll Lock Up
Second

Ms. Fluff?
6939B3D8-D4DE-4B3C-A720-C306D51C2B1A.jpeg

Or

Ms. Tuff?
C004BF61-6A79-4E50-9348-0992051A64B7.png

Last edited:
I'm not familiar with either, but
they must be good if you posted them.

Tommy or Monty?

My default assumption - when I don't know either of a Vitanola "This or That" - is that we have to wait for Lizzie to answer as she's usually the only other FL member with that type of deep knowledge.

I've suggested it before, and you created a good illustration, but this is why FL should have a "Lizzie Signal" (similar to the "Bat Signal") when we need her to rescue us. Perhaps in the next software drop, a "Lizzie Signal" button can be placed next to the "Like" button.

2jakes

I'll Lock Up
My default assumption - when I don't know either of a Vitanola "This or That" - is that we have to wait for Lizzie to answer as she's usually the only other FL member with that type of deep knowledge.

I've suggested it before, and you created a good illustration, but this is why FL should have a "Lizzie Signal" (similar to the "Bat Signal") when we need her to rescue us. Perhaps in the next software drop, a "Lizzie Signal" button can be placed next to the "Like" button.

My dear F.F.
I believe a "signal" should not be required
here. Perhaps it spoils the fun & makes it too easy for all the "Fedoralites who want to participate .

I do agree a signal is required.
Perhaps for a specific question in
another thread?

Perhaps our friend can take into account
this and know that we all would love
enjoy this game.
Your thoughts.

⇧ Very fair points. Let's give it some time for other deep-knowledge FL'ers to jump in, but at some point Commissioner 2Jakes, we have to be prepared to use the Lizzie Signal or "This or That" could lay fallow.

vitanola

I'll Lock Up
Mr. Laurel, though Langdon is always a hoot. He tends at times toward the precious, though.

00C0C_4ChkGlLfhg8_600x450.jpg

Or

00c0c_5Gs2awhDSS3_600x450.jpg

Two Buicks that I'll be checking out this weekend. On top is a 1918 E 45 six, on the bottom a 1916 D 45 Six. The cars are nearly identical, and both are unrestored survivors with very little mileage ( one shows around ten and the other eighteen on the clock)

2jakes

I'll Lock Up
Mr. Laurel, though Langdon is always a hoot. He tends at times toward the precious, though.

View attachment 153313
Or

View attachment 153314

Two Buicks that I'll be checking out this weekend. On top is a 1918 E 45 six, on the bottom a 1916 D 45 Six. The cars are nearly identical, and both are unrestored survivors with very little mileage ( one shows around ten and the other eighteen on the clock)

1918 appears to have been redone
on the surface. Nice.
1916 looks more as is.
Both look very similar.
I would pick the Buick that
would need the least amount
of work on the engine and hard
to find body parts.

Based on photos only...
(good luck & photos when possible)

Favorite music to relax....
upbeat or soothing?