Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Three 20s 30s Style 8 panel Gatsby, Baker Boy Caps 7 3/8-7 1/2 NOS

YETI

A-List Customer
I figure I'd give the gents here on the lounge a chance at these nifty Gatsby caps...all quality made in Japan. All 3 are made of a wool herringbone twill with a pinstripe accent. By color the caps are as follows: black w/red and gray stripe; beige w/ rust brown and brown stripe; wine w/ light blue and beige stripe. All have a full leather sweatband and cotton lined. The cap when flattened is over 12 inches in diameter and the bill almost 8 inches across 3 inches deep from the tip of the bill to the sweat. There is a snap closure too. I bought these special order from Japan at $70 each minus the $18 shipping. I thought the 60 cm size would equal a 3/8 but these fit a bit loose. I'm guessing these are between a 7 3/8 & 7 1/2. As you know the Japanese are sticklers when it comes to details and are very particular. These caps are a fine example of that. The maker of these caps had already passed away. So these are in limited supply. I'm asking $60 each. Buy all 3 and shipping is free. sorry for the jigsaw puzzle pics...the originals were so huge I scaled them down and ended up with this
S7300671-1.jpg
S7300672-1.jpg

S7300673-1.jpg
S7300674-1.jpg

S7300675-1.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou